3uba7t.jpg

Brass SARD
Hags
Stralman

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Best game of the series by the Rangers so far IMO. Henke wants goal #2 back. I think he comes out with a purpose on Friday night.

It's now a best of three baby. Let's get game 5 in Washington! :yo:

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
You know you're doing a good job when Joel ****ing Ward is the opposition's most threatening player. :nod:

goalsequalvictory

Apr 28, 2013
A much needed win! 3 stars are the MSG ones, Girardi 3, Brassard 2, Hagelin 1, good selection, although maybe switch Hags and Brassard.

Wasn't pretty, but they got it done! Let's win in Washington, and then come home for sunday with a chance to tie it. God knows how much tickets for game 6 are going to be if we win friday, but I might have to open the wallet and suck it up.

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
Team bailing out Hank. WTF?

Brassard
Hagelin
big gap
Stralman

Good thing: Hank doesn't give up bad goals 3 straight games.

NYRANGERAMI*

The entire team..along with the fans that didnt say we would get swept...hahahahahaha...

LGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
Dominated a good portion of the game and sat back a little too much in the third. But Boyle, Callahan and Zuccarello did a great job forechecking and limiting Washington's chances in the last 3 minutes.

We got ourselves a new series, but I'd really like to see Nash do something in Game 5. I'd be shocked if he's not hurt.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad