Half-Assed GDT: Wakey-wakey, It's Hawks @ Blues time

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Should definitely ride Husso until the wheels fall off (minus back to back games). I'm just wondering what is going on with Binnington. It's like everytime he gets covid his body decides to fail him.

These things go in waves. Remember last year when the ding on Husso was that he always let in one of the first shots on goal. Binny needs to sort this out. He will be back.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Should definitely ride Husso until the wheels fall off (minus back to back games). I'm just wondering what is going on with Binnington. It's like everytime he gets covid his body decides to fail him.

What happened to that stone cold killer from 2019 that made Jets fans salty?
The Blues need to get him a room at the Cheshire Inn again!

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
according to 1/2 the blues fan base, the reason binny sucks this year is all because of his defense and not on his own piss poor play at all

i hope he does not sniff the net again this year outside of b2b's. if a injury occurs, call up chucky sideburns and give him the net.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
according to 1/2 the blues fan base, the reason binny sucks this year is all because of his defense and not on his own piss poor play at all

i hope he does not sniff the net again this year outside of b2b's. if a injury occurs, call up chucky sideburns and give him the net.
i will say it again , he got paid and got a bit of fame .. he needs to keep his head down and grind

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis

Some is on Binny, some is on the team. The one feeds off the other....going either for the better or for the worse...

I haven't given up on Binny. He just needs to get hungry again.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Solid win against a bottom feeder. Another good opportunity for points against Ottawa on Tuesday.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Victory song:

Take that Hawks! :yo: :heart: :laugh:

Living Color played at the first Lalapalooza. I went to the concert in the Twin Cities in 1991. I randomly found a Living Color t-shirt on the ground when we were leaving.

Off the top of my head, the bands were:
Rollins Band
Butthole Surfers (They're the reason I went!)
Living Color
Nine Inch Nails
Souixsie and the Banshees
Ice-T and Body Count
Janes Addiction

I'm probably forgetting someone.

Half-way through a song Henry Rollins stopped and said, "What did you say? Did you say 'Louder?' We're just the opening band. No less. No more. No encore."

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Chicago is not good at all. This was a good game for the Blues to get healthy. St Louis isn't playing their best right now.

I think its just as likely that Husso loses his mojo and slips into a funk as it is for Binnington to find his mojo. Husso should take over the starter's load for the time being. He has a chance to be the playoff goalie, too. I hope the Blues can find a way to re-sign Husso and keep them as a tandem, but its going to be tricky. I completely don't understand the hand-wringing that Binnington can't regain form and that he needs to be bought out. I'm trying to think of a bigger over-reaction move, and I'm at a loss. Maybe he won't outperform Husso this season, but I think chances are strong he would play well enough to be the starter out of camp next season, if so.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Chicago is not good at all. This was a good game for the Blues to get healthy. St Louis isn't playing their best right now.

I think its just as likely that Husso loses his mojo and slips into a funk as it is for Binnington to find his mojo. Husso should take over the starter's load for the time being. He has a chance to be the playoff goalie, too. I hope the Blues can find a way to re-sign Husso and keep them as a tandem, but its going to be tricky. I completely don't understand the hand-wringing that Binnington can't regain form and that he needs to be bought out. I'm trying to think of a bigger over-reaction move, and I'm at a loss. Maybe he won't outperform Husso this season, but I think chances are strong he would play well enough to be the starter out of camp next season, if so.

It's becoming ridiculous. Husso is playing great, but we would have won this game with Binner in net as well. The team played well in all facets and as Vladi said in the post-game that's what it takes to win in this league. Some fans seem to forget that it's a team sport. Always nice to stick it to the Hawks!

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Living Color played at the first Lalapalooza. I went to the concert in the Twin Cities in 1991. I randomly found a Living Color t-shirt on the ground when we were leaving.

Off the top of my head, the bands were:
Rollins Band
Butthole Surfers (They're the reason I went!)
Living Color
Nine Inch Nails
Souixsie and the Banshees
Ice-T and Body Count
Janes Addiction

I'm probably forgetting someone.

Half-way through a song Henry Rollins stopped and said, "What did you say? Did you say 'Louder?' We're just the opening band. No less. No more. No encore."
LOVE Siouxsie and the Banshees

RickedEm

Apr 26, 2016
STL
This is an interesting stat sheet also.

Attachments

• 8D9FCEF6-EB56-4FCF-AD70-9A1A1224E8B8.jpeg
    8D9FCEF6-EB56-4FCF-AD70-9A1A1224E8B8.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: mk80
Status
Not open for further replies.