GDT: Vs New Jersey Devils

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
If we lose to the Devils we could find outselves in Playoff hell.... hell if win against the devils we could still go there.

giphy.gif

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I would almost prefer the team play golf over embarrassing themselves in the playoffs this year.

Almost.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
I would almost prefer the team play golf over embarrassing themselves in the playoffs this year.

Almost.
If we don't make the playoffs tonight will be my last time at T-mobile until the fall (have to ork next two games). But I'd rather that than be one and done in the playoffs. I remember in the 80's when I was a season ticket holder for the Rangers every year they'd just obtain some over the hill superstar like Marcel Dionne (at age 37) to sneak in to the playoffs, than usually lose in the first round, mostly to the Caps. The mushy middle is not where to be.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Devils are terrible on the road but they are far better than editions of recent years. Plus they have been in nothing to lose mindset for about 3 months. Cannot afford to have an effort like the one they came with against the Canucks at home or else the embarrassment of this year will just get worse.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Yup Lehner starting. Playing him against a weaker opponent so he can hopefully win (but we’ll see) and then they can use that result to justify playing him again. If he loses and looks bad, then wow.

I guess they are thinking you don’t pay a guy $5 million a year, and trade away a Vezina winner just to decide you’re starting a rookie instead.

But it sure would help if the guy you’re paying plays better than your other goalies.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Must win game and we’re playing our second best goalie after activating Stone and Pacioretty. I wonder what the players think.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
And already behind? Wow. We are really showing that we don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
The silver lining is that Devils aren't good, and VGK have had a few great chances to score.

I fully believe they will get their shit together sooner or later tonight.

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
Why does the intermission guy look like he just had a fight?

I need answers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad