Visitor's Locker Room (Ticket talk, Restaurants, Fantasy Questions, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

not quite yoda

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Hi I am thinking of coming in late March for a MTL-WAS game. Did those sell out last season? Do I have a shot at buying a single a month or two after they go on sale off the Caps web site?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Hi I am thinking of coming in late March for a MTL-WAS game. Did those sell out last season? Do I have a shot at buying a single a month or two after they go on sale off the Caps web site?

I sold my tickets to the Habs/Caps last game for $275 each....sold in like 45 mins.

Just a benchmark for you...those were lower bowl, 7 rows off the ice.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Anyone wanna drink some beer with me? =)

Guys, I need help! =)

We are going to USA in January. It will be 3-5 guys and we need tickets.

Ticketmaster doesn't have it yet. But many tickets are available at such sites as ticketliquidator.com, greatseats.com, stubhub.com and so on.

Do you have any experience of buying tickets there? Is it safe? Will I get tickets? =) How soon can I get tickets by those services?

I think tickets could help us to get visas so I need it well in advance.

PS: If any of you is going to sell WSH-PIT @ Jan 11th or WSH-TBL @ Jan 13th - contact me plz =)))

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I saw individual tickets for the Caps go on sale September 7th and of course the Ranger game I'm looking to go to is the most expensive game lol.

If anyone's selling two tickets for the 11/25 game against the Rangers or knows of a way to get them for cheaper outside of the obvious options like StubHub, shoot me a PM. Really looking forward to coming down for the day to check out the new arena and D.C. since I've never been there. Thanks in advance :)

WNY to NoVA

May 16, 2011
Oh, I meant that the tickets go on sale to the public in 2 days (correct?) and the preseason games don't sell out. I'd provide a code but I can't access my email at work.

appreciate your help. just figured i'd try to get "primo" seats in the presale, as the preseason games are really the only dates that work for me this year to see some live hockey

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
Good to see there is an apposite thread for this..

i was looking for tickets on ticketmaster (nhl.com link) for a pre-season game hoping they would be less expensive.. but it asks for a code, and the links supposed to provide more info about that are turned off.

How could i get the code, and do i need one for each ticket i would buy?

thx in advance for your help guys!

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Good to see there is an apposite thread for this..

i was looking for tickets on ticketmaster (nhl.com link) for a pre-season game hoping they would be less expensive.. but it asks for a code, and the links supposed to provide more info about that are turned off.

How could i get the code, and do i need one for each ticket i would buy?

thx in advance for your help guys!

The code is a presale code that makes the tickets available only to Caps season ticket holders, people who sign up for something or other, and blablabla until Wednesday, when the tickets are available to the public. You can get the code by figuring out whatever the "something or other" is and signing up for it (I forgot), or by getting it from a season ticket holder. I haven't looked at the mechanics but if it's like other presales, there's only one code and it's used to access the seating chart/availability.

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
The code is a presale code that makes the tickets available only to Caps season ticket holders, people who sign up for something or other, and blablabla until Wednesday, when the tickets are available to the public. You can get the code by figuring out whatever the "something or other" is and signing up for it (I forgot), or by getting it from a season ticket holder. I haven't looked at the mechanics but if it's like other presales, there's only one code and it's used to access the seating chart/availability.
mmh.. thx man.

If i get it right, from Wednesday onward i'll be able to buy tickets without such code?

OHLArenaGuide

it's dot com
Dec 4, 2003
London, ON
www.ohlarenaguide.com
Just bought three to the game against the Wings in October by signing up for the newsletter in my spamguard email account. Looking forward to coming down - I've been to Washington but never to a Caps game. This will be my fifteenth NHL rink.

sldyer1

Nov 6, 2008
Caps ticket shipping notification?

Has anyone gotten this? They said shipping would start on the 10th and I've yet to hear anything... And yes, I'm impatient.

Apr 6, 2004
Actually called my rep the other day on this same topic, I'm donating 2 tickets to a charity auction so I needed the approximate date of arrival ... she said 2-3 weeks FWIW.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Actually called my rep the other day on this same topic, I'm donating 2 tickets to a charity auction so I needed the approximate date of arrival ... she said 2-3 weeks FWIW.

How long ago was that? 2-3 weeks is after what all of the preseason games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad