Visiting Minnesota? Everything you need to know here!

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
exactly what im looking for, before or after the game on a Tuesday night.

Anyone have any thoughts on this:
It might be just me alone at the game now. Should I buy a single seat now, or wait til game time? Im tempted to buy now, saw some 2nd row for $82....but I know some teams discount single seats day of the game.

Any thoughts?

is the $82 a lower level 2nd row? if so, that's a solid deal and I would jump on it now as those can usually run for 20-40 more. Wild used to do game time rush tickets and sell cheap lower level single tix after faceoff, but seeing as the team is viewed as being hot, rarely do they discount tickets.

if you want a quiet place to go to for a beer before or after the game, I would suggest Tom Reid's (it will be busy, but its a hockey nut heaven in there) and is not too crazy. Otherwise McGoverns might be pretty laid back too.

WhalerBoy

Jul 22, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
thanks, i took the seat. (yes, it was lower level)
Most games I go to I never get to sit this close, so while there are some disadvantages, this will give me an up close view of the game I rarely get a chance to see I figured. If my buddy comes to the game, maybe he+I can switch seats so we both get a different view per period.

ill try to check those bars out too, thank you!

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Wow, great price on a 2nd row seat! The variance from game to game on pricing here is huge. I sold my tickets to the upcoming Blackhawks game for $100+ each. That's in the second highest row of the upper deck side.

scarchelli

Aug 19, 2014
Can anyone help me out? I am hoping to snag some tickets to the stadium series game (I'm a hawks fan in chicago) and am wondering if on tuesday when they go on sale on tm that is for wild fans too. Or do you guys have a date coming up for sale of tix? Hawks tix usually sell out instantly which is annoying. Thanks.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Can anyone help me out? I am hoping to snag some tickets to the stadium series game (I'm a hawks fan in chicago) and am wondering if on tuesday when they go on sale on tm that is for wild fans too. Or do you guys have a date coming up for sale of tix? Hawks tix usually sell out instantly which is annoying. Thanks.

They're on sale to the public at 10 am on Tuesday. Both Hawks and Wild season ticket holders have had the opportunity to purchase seats already, so that's a very large number of tickets that have already been taken. They'll probably be gone pretty quickly on Tuesday. Good luck!

scarchelli

Aug 19, 2014
Okay thanks. Yea, I didn't think of that about sth's. I bet there are some tix on ebay for a ton of $$.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.

"Minneapolis-St. Paul did not appear on rankings for Most Well-Read Cities (Amazon.com) or Best Cities for Retirement (from Bankrate.com)."

Curious to know what Amazon uses beyond their own online sales. I always see Minneapolis/St. Paul near the top of "Most well-read" lists when they're compiled by other sources that take things like college degrees, libraries and actual book stores into consideration. It stands to reason that the better you do in those, the worse you'd do in ordering books from Amazon.

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
"Minneapolis-St. Paul did not appear on rankings for Most Well-Read Cities (Amazon.com) or Best Cities for Retirement (from Bankrate.com)."

Curious to know what Amazon uses beyond their own online sales. I always see Minneapolis/St. Paul near the top of "Most well-read" lists when they're compiled by other sources that take things like college degrees, libraries and actual book stores into consideration. It stands to reason that the better you do in those, the worse you'd do in ordering books from Amazon.

Las Vegas was third on that list and New York didn't make it either. Safe to say it's a cynical ploy to drive up orders.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN

I'm sure if it's from Amazon directly, the only data they're using is their own sales metrics.

ScJeff

Jun 15, 2010
Going to be in town the 27th and 28th. best way to get cheap tickets for singles? Im signed up for the list from the wild directly and it seems that every game tehre are last minute gameday tickets available ( i always get the text) is that reliable enough way or should I have a backup plan?

ALso does anywhere in town sell pro stock wild gear?

Thanks!

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Going to be in town the 27th and 28th. best way to get cheap tickets for singles? Im signed up for the list from the wild directly and it seems that every game tehre are last minute gameday tickets available ( i always get the text) is that reliable enough way or should I have a backup plan?

ALso does anywhere in town sell pro stock wild gear?

Thanks!

you can always hit up a scalper outside too, sometimes single game tix are cheap through them. Ticketexchange has done well for me before too.

The Hockey Lodge in the Xcel sells all the Wild gear you could want. It does come at a bit of a higher price like most stadium shops. You could always hit up the Mall of America if you have the time and be able to score decent deals there for their multitude of stores. Or one of the other malls in the area if you don't want to deal with the headaches of being at that monster mall.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
The Winnipeg game tickets on the 27th are probably going to be way higher than normal though. At least I'd think so.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
We were almost thinking about selling our tickets due to how much we could probably get for them...but I really want to go to that game ha :laugh: Should be a fun one.

ScJeff

Jun 15, 2010
Well hopefully it goes well! I'm Manitoban and was a Jets fan till they left. Then switched to leafs.

Ill go to both games just hope it wont be super expensive (Ideally >$50 per game for singles). Honestly was a road trip back to Manitoba where I stopped for a game when I started liking the wild. It was a lot to do with the crowd and the rink, then following the playoffs vs Avs was really hat solidified them as my second favorite team (And spurgeon as my fav D man)

I was more looking for Wild Pro Stock Sticks, gloves, equipment etc. New or game used either or.

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Well hopefully it goes well! I'm Manitoban and was a Jets fan till they left. Then switched to leafs.

Ill go to both games just hope it wont be super expensive (Ideally >$50 per game for singles). Honestly was a road trip back to Manitoba where I stopped for a game when I started liking the wild. It was a lot to do with the crowd and the rink, then following the playoffs vs Avs was really hat solidified them as my second favorite team (And spurgeon as my fav D man)

I was more looking for Wild Pro Stock Sticks, gloves, equipment etc. New or game used either or.

game used stuff, the Lodge will have that at the X. Not sure about gloves, but you could prolly ask for a stick, they should have em.

for equipment stuff like that, you should come back around here in the summer and ask someone to go to the equipment summer sale thing they do, I got a Burns used one there for like $20. I have seen the gloves, pants, shells, and socks there too. They sell the socks for like $3 a pair. got a set of home, away, and 3rds

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
game used stuff, the Lodge will have that at the X. Not sure about gloves, but you could prolly ask for a stick, they should have em.

for equipment stuff like that, you should come back around here in the summer and ask someone to go to the equipment summer sale thing they do, I got a Burns used one there for like $20. I have seen the gloves, pants, shells, and socks there too. They sell the socks for like $3 a pair. got a set of home, away, and 3rds

They do have gloves, and the awesome GLOVE LAMPS! Picked up a Haula helmet this year already.

ScJeff

Jun 15, 2010
Has anyone ever used game day pass before for single tickets? I just got a QPR code is that my ticket? Because i got no info on seat or anything just want to make sure before i head out as i have a flip phone no smart phone haha

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Yeah, if you have tickets on your phone they can scan the code for entry. That's what we've done for our season tickets so I think it would work the same...

If you're able to show them a screen with the code on it they should be able to scan for your entry. Hope that helps.

ScJeff

Jun 15, 2010
Yeah, if you have tickets on your phone they can scan the code for entry. That's what we've done for our season
tickets so I think it would work the same...

If you're able to show them a screen with the code on it they should be able to scan for your entry. Hope that helps.

Worked out well! $60 for row 18 sec 114.... cant complain. Helps that i have no friends so im going for single tickets.

Appreciate everyones help. bought a kuemper t for the game tommorow since it was on blow out at the store and hes starting!

(and i use his old gear when i play nets too i guesss lol)

30whales

Oct 18, 2011
Looking at going to the Flyers game on Thursday. What is the best option for tickets? Me and some buddies were thinking our best bet to get the cheapest tickets would be just go there and get some scalper tickets. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Looking at going to the Flyers game on Thursday. What is the best option for tickets? Me and some buddies were thinking our best bet to get the cheapest tickets would be just go there and get some scalper tickets. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If you can live without seeing the National Anthem, team intros, and the big to do for Nick Schultz, then hit up a scalper after puck drop and you should be able to get something pretty reasonable. Or you might get a price you are comfortable with as you walk around and talk to guys before the game starts too. They are all pretty willing to negotiate at times as long as you aren't looking for like $40 tickets for on the glass.

Jacques The Mayor

Aug 29, 2011
wastings mn

do they post when they're going to have these sales? I've always wanted to check out one of those sales.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad