Recalled/Assigned: Vinnie Up (upd: down)

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
Was wondering who would come up. Figuring it might be Dano. Hope Vinnie draws in against the Leafs.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
People were slotting him on the 1st line the minute Bo traded for him. He's now in the AHL doing anything but tearing it up. Therefore, he's overrated.

Thoughts?
Third highest PPG out of anyone on the hogs (including Vinne, who just got called up). Higher PPG than Teuvo had in the AHL, so far. Keep spewing your nonsense I guess...

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
People were slotting him on the 1st line the minute Bo traded for him. He's now in the AHL doing anything but tearing it up. Therefore, he's overrated.

Thoughts?

He's a developing 21 year old, who cares if some people slotted him on the 1st line before camp. That's their own fault, and it doesn't mean the organization is overrating him.

Thoughts?

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014

Thoughts?

My thoughts are your evaluation of talent is right on par with your evaluation of the team's chances to win on any given night.

Sir Loin

Apr 19, 2014
Chicago
Not at the cost, but I'm glad Hinostroza got the call. There's been a couple of guys up before him that shouldn't have been. Hope he shows us something.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Not at the cost, but I'm glad Hinostroza got the call. There's been a couple of guys up before him that shouldn't have been. Hope he shows us something.

Q has accurately assessed that this team is lacking offense when the 2nd line gets shut down. This promotion makes sense and is Hino's opportunity to stick around. I like the desire he has shown in the past.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Would not have been my first, second, or third choice to call up but it isn't Bickell so that's something I guess......

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
At least he'll hustle.
Not sure I'm too excited about another player that will lose most board battles.

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008

Thoughts?

Third highest PPG out of anyone on the hogs (including Vinne, who just got called up). Higher PPG than Teuvo had in the AHL, so far. Keep spewing your nonsense I guess...

So TT is an offensive force to be measured against?

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Hino had an auspicious start to this stint with the Hawks. I didn't see much of the offensive slickness that we saw at the beginning of this season. It's only 1 game however.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Last night was a weird game. TOR had a lot of shots and owned play in the 2nd, but got killed.

Hino had a lot of minutes as a result of 3rd period garbage time. I wasn't impressed by what I saw. He played 'small'.

His agent is the hockey director/coach at my sons' rink. Should see him tonite at on-ice practice. I'll try to ask him what he thought.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad