Vince McMahon sexual assault lawsuit - John Laurinaitis and WWE named as defendants

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Lesnar doesn't look good in this BUT I assume he is a very, very, verrrryyyyyy minor cog in this accusation if "all" that happened was the sexual content videos.

Still a weird creep.

I assume others on top of Vinnie Mac will be involved much more than Brock was, though.
For all we know Brock and Sable have an open marriage and she knew everything. Still pretty gross though when you look at the whole picture. I doubt this poor girl is the only one that has gone through something similar.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
To say nothing of sexual assault and misconduct, the sex trafficking allegations and subsequent cover up is stuff that gets the attention of federal investigations and grand juries.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Is this the part where literally anybody pretends to be surprised by anything Vince does?

This is the man who helped Jimmy Snuka get away with beating his mistress to death.

This is the man who sent Owen Hart plummeting to his death by cheaping out on the stunt rigging team.

This is the man who interviewed a widow on live TV right after her husband died to get ratings.

This is the man who protected known pedophile Pat Patterson for decades.

This is the man who told a rape victim not to report what happened to her at a WWE Tribute to the Troops Show because he was worried it would sour the army's WWE sponsorship. The victim later killed herself.

This is the man who raped Rita Chatterton in 1986.

This is the man who was putting blackface on television this century.

This is the man who consistently put himself into incest storylines with his own daughter.

This is the man who lines up to take checks from the Saudi government.

And he'll probably get a standing ovation the next time he comes out on WWE television. Because WWE and UFC have intentionally cultivated an audience that doesn't care about basic human decency. It makes me embarrassed and disgusted to be a fan, and I've been watching wrestling and combat sports my entire life.
Honestly this is exactly how I feel.

It's kind of disgusting that I read all the allegations and it honestly wasn't a shock.

Makes you wonder what other skeletons this guy has in his closet, because he sure tried to cover up a lot of other shit.

Just not a good human being.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Makes you wonder what other skeletons this guy has in his closet, because he sure tried to cover up a lot of other shit.

Just not a good human being.

When you have achieved the level of success he has, in a business that was already scummy long before he purchased it from his father, the odds of being a good human being are slim to none.

Reactions: TheTotalPackage

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So, essentially they raped her. At least, that's how I see it.

They can both get bullets for all I care. Simple fix.
In at least one of the ordeals, yes. That’s just one thing Pollock and Thurston outlined. There’s 67 pages of this.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
100%. It's coming.

Yeah I think the only hold up is making sure it's done in a way where he can't sue and win for wrongful termination or weasel his way back in somehow.

Ideally i imagine they would prefer he be tossed with $0 from them, but they might be forced to give him some kind of severance and stock buyback

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad