Vince McMahon sexual assault lawsuit - John Laurinaitis and WWE named as defendants

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Even with knowing Vince is a perverted weirdo, his texts are still jaw dropping. I don’t even think I come with stuff like that as a joke if I tried real hard. Just ridiculous.

Reactions: dahrougem2

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Reports out there that Brock was supposed to show up tomorrow and now being told to stay home. Not surprising that he was going to show up to kick off a feud for WM but under the old regime he would've been out there like nothing happened. Good on TKO for putting their foot down.

Nemesis Prime

Jun 29, 2010
London, ON
Reports out there that Brock was supposed to show up tomorrow and now being told to stay home. Not surprising that he was going to show up to kick off a feud for WM but under the old regime he would've been out there like nothing happened. Good on TKO for putting their foot down.
Good. He should be erased from WWE like Benoit.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
Makes me glad I haven't given one cent to that scumbag since the 90s. He also used some extremely shady tactics to destroy several promoters in the 80s when he went national.

WWE is 100% his legacy and in a just world it should burn entirely to the ground. Too bad it won't.

Reactions: Btlegend082

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Makes me glad I haven't given one cent to that scumbag since the 90s. He also used some extremely shady tactics to destroy several promoters in the 80s when he went national.

WWE is 100% his legacy and in a just world it should burn entirely to the ground. Too bad it won't.
So over a thousand people should lose their jobs because Vince McMahon is a piece of shit?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
According to this, apparently Janel Grant is privy to information regarding the episode in Saudi Arabia in 2019 where the talent was stranded because of the disagreement between Vince and the Prince. An ancillary element of this obviously but curious to see if that comes out.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Lesnar doesn't look good in this BUT I assume he is a very, very, verrrryyyyyy minor cog in this accusation if "all" that happened was the sexual content videos.

Still a weird creep.

I assume others on top of Vinnie Mac will be involved much more than Brock was, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00