Vince McMahon sexual assault lawsuit - John Laurinaitis and WWE named as defendants

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I actually didn't bash Tony, I said he probably keeps his mouth shut now that his own skeletons are out there.

But keep going on how I'm defending the WWE because I said the Brock part sounds off, while saying I completely believe the feces story about the guy who owned WWE for 40 years.

But I'm sure you're not taking issue with me specifically because of previous discussions we've had. :thumbu:
Ok, whatever you want to tell yourself. Apparently once I've argued with someone I'm never allowed to disagree with them again. Your comment about Brock is stupid considering you don't know him at all.

Reactions: PBandJ

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I can kind of see young Brock doing something stupid like that. He has exposed himself to some women in the company during his first run, apparently.

Reactions: CDJ

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I dunno bud, you singled out my post suggesting that it "Didn't seem like Brock" while completely bypassing this one that was literally two posts above it with the same skepticism:

And then claimed I was blindly defending WWE even though I quite clearly said the Vince stuff was 100% believable in the same post you quoted.

But yes... You absolutely aren't singling me out because you have a personal issue and an ax to grind. :sarcasm:
Yeah, pretty sure he was being tongue in cheek there and I never said blindly defending WWE. I made the WWE fan comment because you unnecessarily brought up Tony. This really isn't a WWE thing anyhow, Vince has nothing to do with the company now. I'm also pretty sure two other posts made before mine took issue with your post without quoting you.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
So I haven’t read much on the response to this but I’m just assuming WWE is assuming no responsibility over this like they didn’t bring the guy back like a year ago after he was already booted for sexual assault allegations lmao f*** Vince but f*** everyone running WWE currently as well.

Reactions: Fro

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
Look, I just want Tony Khan to stop pushing older wrestlers and to go back to smaller venues, plus possibly get rid of a ton of jobbers (this last part is highly contentious as it feels mean spirited to demand terminating many talents but it feels like Tony hires so many people to lose just so guys on top avoid interacting with one another). And maybe actually use ROH as a genuine development service and not a dumping ground for unwanted wrestlers who have meaningless matches?

Anyway, what else happened?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So I haven’t read much on the response to this but I’m just assuming WWE is assuming no responsibility over this like they didn’t bring the guy back like a year ago after he was already booted for sexual assault allegations lmao f*** Vince but f*** everyone running WWE currently as well.
Wasn't that more a matter of Vince bringing himself back because he had that power due to stock he owned?

Reactions: MAHJ71

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Yeah, pretty sure he was being tongue in cheek there and I never said blindly defending WWE. I made the WWE fan comment because you unnecessarily brought up Tony. This really isn't a WWE thing anyhow, Vince has nothing to do with the company now. I'm also pretty sure two other posts made before mine took issue with your post without quoting you.

No I wasn't being tongue in cheek there, at that point the article I had read only said it was a WWE/UFC guy and had not specifically mentioned Brock, which I saw in a later article that Brock was actually named as the person in question

I would have to think that we have seen the last of both Brock and Vince in WWE, probably until one of them dies

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
kinda hard to move into a place someone has owned for 40+ years and think those bathroom stains are just gonna go away

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Yeah, it sucks knowing Brock is a f***ing weirdo.

Even weirder given his wife is Sable, but like the old saying goes "show me a rich man and I'll show you a hot wife he's tired of f***ing"

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
Vince's name and legacy are done. Finished. His name is going to be toxic like Weinstein or Epstein.

Last edited:

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
No I wasn't being tongue in cheek there, at that point the article I had read only said it was a WWE/UFC guy and had not specifically mentioned Brock, which I saw in a later article that Brock was actually named as the person in question

I would have to think that we have seen the last of both Brock and Vince in WWE, probably until one of them dies
Ok gotcha, I thought you were making fun of Riddle for being a creep. I suppose I should've known you weren't making a joke about such a serious issue.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Vince's name and legacy are done. Finished. His name is going to be toxic like Weinstein or Epstein.

This is certainly true for hardcore fans aka smart marks.

However, the following is also true. The others do not care about this. At all.

May not be what some of you want to hear...but it is what it is

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
This is certainly true for hardcore fans aka smart marks.

However, the following is also true. The others do not care about this. At all.

May not be what some of you want to hear...but it is what it is
this goes much further than hardcore fans, people will and do absolutely care about sex trafficking in today’s environment (and thankfully so)

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
this goes much further than hardcore fans, people will and do absolutely care about sex trafficking in today’s environment (and thankfully so)

As someone who has read comments about this today in various places, not comprised of hardcore fans, you're going to be disappointed.

More so, the endgame here is about the money owed. Which comes across as an awful thing to say...but I'm not believing the spin from her lawyer for a second.

There has been smoke around Vince for decades and I believe most of what I read today. If anyone here is the same as me, you can't sit here and be surprised by any of this.

Reactions: Fro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad