Player Discussion: Victor Hedman

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Hedman is getting better. Need him at this level or better.

Hedman, Stralman, ... Carle, man :facepalm:

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
And the idiots in our fanbase that kill him for any mistake and want him traded for a bag of pucks cause he doesn't hit enough.

He's been a physical force this entire run. What (Mod Edit) are thinking he doesn't hit enough?

Last edited by a moderator:

unbridledid

Jun 8, 2011
And the idiots in our fanbase that kill him for any mistake and want him traded for a bag of pucks cause he doesn't hit enough.

Why have him run around and put himself out of position to make a big hit ? The guy is a living tree with a wingspan that is a nightmare for opposing forwards. He makes life really difficult for the opposition playing a smart and sound game positionally. Oh and being his size with his wheels also helps.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Hedman is phenomenal.

Has all the tools to be a Hall of Famer, grabbing a Norris or two on the way.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

Really cool, always loved Lidström and it's great to hear him say things like that because he seem like a guy who dosen't just say things unless he really means it.

I remember the video of the two of them meating for the first time:

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Heddy's gonna take home a solid $8/year

I think he knows he could make more but takes probably a $1m/year cut to stay with a team that is going to be a cup contender for the next 5-6 years, easily.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Heddy's gonna take home a solid $8/year

I think he knows he could make more but takes probably a $1m/year cut to stay with a team that is going to be a cup contender for the next 5-6 years, easily.

There's no way he makes that kind of money. Does he have a Norris or is he nominated again thus year? Talk to me when he does, he doesn't have the body of work for money like that. He's had a nice playoffs but it's the shiny new toy syndrome with him and he's not really that good.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
There's no way he makes that kind of money. Does he have a Norris or is he nominated again thus year? Talk to me when he does, he doesn't have the body of work for money like that. He's had a nice playoffs but it's the shiny new toy syndrome with him and he's not really that good.

why ? is he as good as subban ? you don't think he would get that if he hits ufa at age 26 ? i'm sure the lightning resigns him one year before he hits ufa. At this point Hedman might be the most important player to keep on this team! have the redwings ever replaced lindstrom yet ?

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa

Let me guess, you think Sustr is better? :help:

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
why ? is he as good as subban ? you don't think he would get that if he hits ufa at age 26 ? i'm sure the lightning resigns him one year before he hits ufa. At this point Hedman might be the most important player to keep on this team! have the redwings ever replaced lindstrom yet ?

Let me guess, you think Sustr is better? :help:

He's quoting the Subban hype machine found at: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1890352&page=10 and elsewhere on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad