Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Henderson Silver Knights AHL Thread II

Lehtonen

Jan 7, 2016
Finland
HSK bottom of the AHL and VGK top of the NHL. Interesting contrast. Viveiros needs to go as soon as possible unfortunately or playoff dreams are over. I have very little faith anymore that he could change the atmosphere of the team.
HSK are officially out of playoffs which we knew would happen already in November. Hopefully there is only six games left for Viveiros and his staff as coaches of Silver Knights and we see a new staff next season. Also GM Speltz, one of McCrimmon's buddies, has disappeared from spotlights and I would expect him to be a very critical towards his own work too. But I am ready to give him a chance to prove himself. He just needs to get next head coach hiring correct.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Hill started out really rough, 3 goals on 13 SOG, then got it together with no more goals allowed before getting relieved. Skaters gave run support to achieve an exciting but meaningless 4-3 victory.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

Lindbom, if Vegas doesn't bring him over but why should they? Too many goalies as is, is heading to Färjestad.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Lindbom's off to a solid start in the SHL pre-season. A SO, and a 3-2 win against Frölunda (Edstrom got an apple on one of the GA) so far.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Färjestad's pre-season is effectively over.

Lindbom ends it with a .948 sv% through 3 games, guess who he'll share the crease with? None other than Lagacé, and rn it looks like the starter gig is Lindbom's to lose.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
SHL started today, Lindbom saved 20 out of 21 shots in his debut for the W.

He was very solid and you couldn’t tell that he’s basically a rookie in the SHL. Looked like he’s been playing in the league for ten years. I said early he’s going to be our number one this season and from what i’ve seen so far nothing can change my mind. Special talent. Very fortunate to watch him closely this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad