No time to practice the wraparound
That takes a lot
Like Andy a net a puck and a player...

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Are post game excuses ready ?

If you heard him over the last 2 days, Boucher caused the results by convincing his team they couldn't win against such a tough and structured team.

I expect Boucher's post game comments to reflect how well he and Dorion pre-scouted Vegas.

Joider

Aug 13, 2012
Ottawa
Even though the team definitely didn't play well, Anderson needs to be so much better. If he actually makes a couple of the saves he should have it's at the very least a tie game.

Reactions: Deku

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
I always wonder if those hits like the one on Smith just now are interference. Smith clearly no longer has the puck and gets rubbed out from going forward.

If they call it interference against us in the 3rd period of a game 7, you would think they would call it in the regular season, but nope. The refs were on a mission this game after Smith hurt their feelings earlier this game.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I am at the end of the 2nd period

PK has been killing us... pretty much like if Vegas was 3 in 4 as they scored their 2nd juste after the 2 minutes ended

Really poor coverage by Karlsson on Vegas 3rd goal. Awful from Andy on their first goal

Those 2 really need to be better if we want to win more games

How the **** is that an instigator??? The VGK player dropped the gloves first.........

I was wondering the same thing...

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Turris looked awful.. Great job Toronto sports network and Pierre Dorion for letting that leak get out.

Compared to the last game againgst Detroit, we looked awful.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Yay, a loss! LETS PANIC! WOOHOO!

Based on points per game projected out, if it was to continue this team is not a playoff team. I believe they are better than their record indicates but they can't afford to give points and games away like they have.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
We made the playoffs because of Condon last year - he needs to see more games with Andy not being sharp.

Boucher can’t be stubborn on his starting goalie, Condons been much sharper this season and that should be the deciding factor.

EK isn’t skating well and Andy isn’t sharp. If those two don’t get going we’ll remain inconsistent

PTmbp13

Jan 21, 2007
Wow. Bad game. Everybody looked tired. Disapointment today. Hear Erik has some illnes today. It sure looked like sumtin wrong. Get well in Stockholm. Sens get both wins there

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Based on points per game projected out, if it was to continue this team is not a playoff team. I believe they are better than their record indicates but they can't afford to give points and games away like they have.

How so? We're 2nd in the division. The Leafs are a point behind with the same number of GP.

Also, we've been dealing with an insane amount of injuries. It's really not time to panic yet.

Mr Hat

Oct 24, 2017
Kelowna
Toi Oduya 18:49 Claesson 12:59 and Wideman 12:07

Toi should switch between Claesson and Oduya

Even wideman has looked much better than Oduya last few games. Oduya can't retrieve pucks... those reverse plays are cringe worthy. A couple strong plays here and there but overall a washed up vet who is playing 5 spots higher in the depth chart than he should be.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3