Confirmed Trade: [VAN/CGY] Elias Lindholm for Andrei Kuzmenko, Hunter Brzustewicz, Joni Jurmo, 2024 1st, cond. 2024 4th

VintageBure

Jun 7, 2018
Meh - OK I guess. I liked him a couple years ago, but has he taken steps forward?
He’s starting to do well the AHL (25 pts in 33 games) considering the freak accident injury of course (which he came back after a week). Never liked the pick but has some great tools and is likely an NHL player on a bad team.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Meh - OK I guess. I liked him a couple years ago, but has he taken steps forward?
Don’t know if he moves the needle enough. Podkolzin will be a middle six winger. Definitely not a line driver.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
I hope he goes to the Canucks!!!

Monahan and Henrique are going to get hyped at tdl!

Bond

May 10, 2012
Many people said that about the Toffoli trade... Kuzmenko scored 40 a year ago.. there's a player there
You can’t ever convince me that Kuzmenko has equivalent value to Lindholm. If it’s Kuzmenko + a 1st and a prospect than I’d be fine with it. Vancouver would have had to dump Kuzmenko for free

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
Brustewicz is a player I like. A lot. Offense won't translate, but I think he could be a Tanev type. He reads the play really well and has no quit in him. Also has a Tanev like muffin of a shot.
Very likely he could be the prospect in the deal. As good as he is, he's someone the Canucks could afford to part with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad