Valtteri Filppula - the player with most championships in the world

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I think it has something to do with local national circumstances. If a Czech team had reached the CHL final or even an all-Czech final, then I think the CHL would also be a big topic for you and you would then know everything about it. In hockey, everyone picks their own raisins anyway. :laugh:
Bullshit.

And Czech teams have done well in CHL.. no one cared. The empty arena's back that up year after year. Most dead thread on HF too.

1710628015344.png

I highlighted the Czech teams run from 2016 to covid for you. We did do really well at it. No one posted about it, no one cared.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
Bullshit.

And Czech teams have done well in CHL.. no one cared. The empty arena's back that up year after year. Most dead thread on HF too.

View attachment 837026

I highlighted the Czech teams run from 2016 to covid for you. We did do really well at it. No one posted about it, no one cared.
And you? Weren't you interested in it at all?

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
And you? Weren't you interested in it at all?
No and it was on TSN. I tuned into watch and the Extraliga team was playing backups and spares and it was in a half empty arena. Came on here to discuss on International and no one was talking about it.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
No and it was on TSN. I tuned into watch and the Extraliga team was playing backups and spares and it was in a half empty arena. Came on here to discuss on International and no one was talking about it.
We write past each other. I meant it a little differently. I don't feel like clarifying anymore. In fact, competition is too meaningless for that.

Reactions: Czechboy

RooBicks

Oct 12, 2020
Nobody outside Canada care about World Cup anyway. As it is a gimmick tournament and always will be.

Winning CHL hockey in Europe is more prestigious.
I know you're trolling, but still: '96 world cup was legit. Canada cups were legit. This clearly isn't accurate.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
I've read that 4 players who have won all major championships available during their careers are Fetisov, Larionov, Neidermayer and Perry.

Another interesting question would be who has won championship in most leagues. For example, in soccer Robinho has won top league championships in Brazil, Spain, Italy, China and Turkey.
Bergeron. Never won the Calder Cup like Nieds and Perry but randomly won The Spengler during the lockout. I think he’s also the only player to win World Championship gold before winning WJC gold.

Toby91ca

Oct 17, 2022
Bergeron. Never won the Calder Cup like Nieds and Perry but randomly won The Spengler during the lockout. I think he’s also the only player to win World Championship gold before winning WJC gold.
What Calder cup are we talking about that Nieds and Perry won?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad