GDT: VA @ PA @ 4pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Not sure what you’re saying….you didn’t believe in him? I did when drafted. His offensive progression his first year plus was defintely slow….but don’t assume that means I’m complaining.
I liked him a lot. Thought we got a steal in fact. Just saying it wasn’t slow to come. It was just development. Same with CMM.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Pleased to see Carbs putting at least some of the young'uns like CMM & Pro on the ice in OT.

Reactions: DWGie26

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Even the moment at the end... Protas realized he didn't have enough time to defer to someone and had to take over and suddenly this extra little half-gear came out... just rushed up and fired off a pretty quick release.

This dude might be the one we've been waiting to hit big on if he can link it all up there

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I liked him a lot. Thought we got a steal in fact. Just saying it wasn’t slow to come. It was just development. Same with CMM.
Lol Ok…only HF can turn a compliment into a point of debate lol…some people here were definitely complaining about his lack of offense last year…

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
It's weird that you can get 65 minutes through a game and suddenly say "I wish Kuzy were playing" but would like to have his shootout move...
Lol Ok…only HF can turn a compliment into a point of debate lol…some people here were definitely complaining about his lack of offense last year…
You said "slow to come", they said he's 21 right now and probably right on time, so like... what are you upset about?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
It's weird that you can get 65 minutes through a game and suddenly say "I wish Kuzy were playing" but would like to have his shootout move...

You said "slow to come", they said he's 21 right now and probably right on time, so like... what are you upset about?
stop trying to do your standard piling on of a misread post…

• Haha
Reactions: PlushMinus

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
This game should leave a slightly bad taste in at least some of the guys mouths ... eminently winnable going into the final minutes, a few dumb plays ----> a L.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
A lot to like. We had line issues tonight and too many passengers. Need to get some bodies going. Missed having 4 centers. Might have to play pro at 3C if Kuzy “sick” for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad