Raptors Discussion: v72| ECQF | (1) Raptors vs (8) Wizards | Raptors win series 4-2 and advance to EC Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Can anybody explain what Beale was doing there? J-Val was whistled for an offensive foul, (to me) it looked like he was walking towards the official to give him the ball and Beale basically jumped on him trying to take the ball.

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
Can anybody explain what Beale was doing there? J-Val was whistled for an offensive foul, (to me) it looked like he was walking towards the official to give him the ball and Beale basically jumped on him trying to take the ball.

lol no JV was just trolling. He did this to Boogie in the regular season.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
This f***ing team is going nowhere if they keep turning the damn ball over. Especially not in the second round. Horrible showing tonight. Pack it up and bring it on Sunday.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
So, should we be worried? Or is this the case of a team playing lights out with their season on the line?

Right now it's a 16-point game and the Raptors have been really bad and the Wizards shot the lights out in the third quarter. As bad as the Raptors have been, it's not like they got run over.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Washington exploited the Raps defense hard tonight. From open jumpers to driving to the hoop. The turnovers by the Raps also didn't help. Hopefully this is a nice wake up call

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I'm laughing my head off at these officials. DeRozan just got fouled about six times on the last possession. He finally scores. Ball comes up the court and an immediate foul on him.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
So, should we be worried? Or is this the case of a team playing lights out with their season on the line?

Right now it's a 16-point game and the Raptors have been really bad and the Wizards shot the lights out in the third quarter. As bad as the Raptors have been, it's not like they got run over.

I am not too concerned. Many times a team that is down 0-2 will win game 3 at home. I'll be worried if Raps drop game 4.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto

No need to be worried. 19 turnovers wont happen again, bench probably wont play this bad again and they're on the road.

If they split they're in great position. If they lose both, they're still in a good position to win the series.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
No need to be worried. 19 turnovers wont happen again, bench probably wont play this bad again and they're on the road.

If they split they're in great position. If they lose both, they're still in a good position to win the series.

Well, losing both games on the road won't inspire much confidence in me in this team going forward.

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
Really rough game for the Raps. You gotta expect desparation when you're down 2-0.

Huge game on Sunday. Clean up defending the Gortat screen on Wall and they'll be fine. Beal and Wall had horseshoes up their rear ends.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Meh, they've shown they can protect home court.

I know, but you have to win on the road too. You think they will go unbeaten at home against teams like Philly, Cleveland, Indy, Boston, in the later rounds? Besides, you have to be able to win first round quickly. If this goes 7, do you really like their chances to advance all the way to the finals? I don't.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Nah, they are having some difficulties with Miami.
They blew the Heat out by 20 in Miami last night. And with Embiid back, that series is over. They will destroy the Celtics or Bucks. I just think that Sixers team is going to be dominant like the Cavs have been.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
They blew the Heat out by 20 in Miami last night. And with Embiid back, that series is over. They will destroy the Celtics or Bucks. I just think that Sixers team is going to be dominant like the Cavs have been.

Yea, but that game was much closer. Philly just pulled away late. I still stand by my prediction of a Boston-Toronto ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad