Raptors Discussion: v72| ECQF | (1) Raptors vs (8) Wizards | Raptors win series 4-2 and advance to EC Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I think I will take Indy any day of the week. We have proven that we can not win in Cleveland at all. LBJ can steal a game in Toronto and it's over. I believe we can get over the troubles in Cleveland but LBJ still scares me shitless .

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
So here we are: 2-2 in a series that should have easily have taken care of, right? Not scared of an 8-seed who didn't intentionally tank to face us because they match up well, right?

They totally intentionally tanked for that fat L.

Chokers coming in with the same routine as usual.

Lowry had a .586 eFG, he was torching the Lizards.

Reactions: stickty111

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I think I will take Indy any day of the week. We have proven that we can not win in Cleveland at all. LBJ can steal a game in Toronto and it's over. I believe we can get over the troubles in Cleveland but LBJ still scares me ****less .

Raps can learn a lot from how the Pacers are defending Love. It’s never really just LeBron that’s the issue for us, it’s how he utilizes the rest of his teammates and creates open shots for them.

leafsleafs

Jul 12, 2006
Here
Love me some Freddy Van.

Rosie had a great line. “The human warm blanket”.

Probably as important as Kyle and Demar when it comes to closing it out.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Raps can learn a lot from how the Pacers are defending Love. It’s never really just LeBron that’s the issue for us, it’s how he utilizes the rest of his teammates and creates open shots for them.

Raps have been so much better than prior years at running teams off the line - would just hope that carries through to Cleveland. They did an amazing job of it against Washington.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Lebron singlehandedly won that series for the Cavs by the skin of their teeth.

How long can he keep it up?

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Lebron singlehandedly won that series for the Cavs by the skin of their teeth.

How long can he keep it up?

I don't think so. Basically, they played 1-on-5 and barely won. Unless anyone on CLE steps up, LeBron will literally have to do everything again and hope the bench doesn't get outscored by 25+.

If LeBron is merely very good and not Super Saiyan, they could get boatraced.

Plus, you no longer have the game 1 curse.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
We have to take care of business at home against the Cavs. I still don't trust our team in Cleveland.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
We have to take care of business at home against the Cavs. I still don't trust our team in Cleveland.

This is where home court is big. Even against Washington the Raptors struggled on the road. Raps Need to hold their ground at home and hope to steal one on the road.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Don't even need to steal one on the road. Just win four home games.

The Raps are not losing this series as long as they don't collapse on LeBron when he drives and give him easy kick outs for three. Hopefully they're smart enough to figure that out.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Gonna close this thread up and start a new one for the new series and because we're over 1k (yes, I know it's not a strict rule anymore, but it'd be nice to get a clean start.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->