Raptors Discussion: v60| Round 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I am so frustrated and disappointed but I still want them to win

Mhmm, I'm jacked up, just don't come out flat or nervous. They have to embrace game 7..too many times they become mental midgets in these situations. Also it will kill the crowd noise/momentum

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I kind of feel for Casey. The guy certainly isn't the greatest coach in the world, but he can't make DD and Lowry's shots for them. Having 2 of the mentally softest players in the league anchoring your team would kill any coach.

His zone defense got exposed yet again with this series. I'm getting tired seeing the Pacers penetrate, attract multiple defenders, pass back out to the arc, seek an extra pass, then shoot the 3.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Man if the Raps can pull off a win here along with the Leafs winning the lottery yesterday then that's too much excitement for 1 weekend
Don't think I'd be able to handle it

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Man if the Raps can pull off a win here along with the Leafs winning the lottery yesterday then that's too much excitement for 1 weekend
Don't think I'd be able to handle it

my weekend goals 1. successful date (check) 2. Leafs win lottery (check) 3. Raps win game 7 (?)

Make this an epic weekend for me personally Raps!

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Please get George in foul trouble. Attack him every opportunity it's the only way to shut him down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad