Status
Not open for further replies.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Current status:

drinkingalone.jpg

I mean I am admittedly a far bigger Blue Jay and Blackhawk fan and they have never driven me to pre-game nervous drink (admittedly if I was born 10 years earlier some of those early 2000's Hawk teams probably would've done the job).

If the Raps lose I'm throwing a waffle on the court to signify the changing of the guard or something.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I am very disappointed - even tonight's win is not going to change it

Even if they move on to round 2, it's going to be a quick exit

There is no need for Demar on this team, I don't care even if perform like a super star tonight

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
As previously stated, of DeRozen stinks up the joint in the first half put his ass on the bench.

Cannot afford to **** this up

Leaf of the Mind

BABS WAS BOB
Feb 6, 2015
We can't even think ahead about playing against D-whistle and the Heat. Have some faith, may the power of Matthews and our luck hold out for just a bit.

Let's Gooooooooooooo

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
I believe.

The Shana-plan got us Matthews.

They play in the same building and I'm guessing Shanny walked by the court sometime this week.
The sheer win that emanates from him will cause the Raptors to realize they don't have to lose, but win.

That, and the fact that DeRozan and Lowry are probably under threat of being sent to the Marlies.... maybe. *The Marlies actually win in the crunch*

Last edited:

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I am very disappointed - even tonight's win is not going to change it

Even if they move on to round 2, it's going to be a quick exit

There is no need for Demar on this team, I don't care even if perform like a super star tonight

I blieve that if they finally get past the hump of the first round, they will play much better in the second round. Miami is not that good.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
guys...I have a bottle of wine by my side. I'm not sure if I should chug it now to get my nerves out of the way or wait and either celebrate or drown my sorrows. OMG this team better win or there are going to be some major changes in the off-season. I'm not sure how Casey can survive this...this will be what? 3 or 4 1st round exits being the higher seed. This is a must win of all must wins for this team

DD needs to have the game of his ****ing life tonight.

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
I kind of feel for Casey. The guy certainly isn't the greatest coach in the world, but he can't make DD and Lowry's shots for them. Having 2 of the mentally softest players in the league anchoring your team would kill any coach.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I kind of feel for Casey. The guy certainly isn't the greatest coach in the world, but he can't make DD and Lowry's shots for them. Having 2 of the mentally softest players in the league anchoring your team would kill any coach.

Casey is also a terrible play caller. Like let's just face facts, his calls out of time-outs are atrocious. Also how many high pick and rolls are we going to use until we change things up. Once Indiana figured things out in game 6 they annihilated us. Also Casey needs to bench DD's ass to the bench if he's struggling, stuff like "live or die with DD and Lowry" can only be used so much until you just look like a stubborn coach.

If they lose tonight I will feel no remorse for this team, it is absolutely embarrassing how many collapses this team has had over the years being the higher seed. We can't even get out of the ****ing 1st round..Have to win tonight

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
Casey is also a terrible play caller. Like let's just face facts, his calls out of time-outs are atrocious. Also how many high pick and rolls are we going to use until we change things up. Once Indiana figured things out in game 6 they annihilated us.

We need the Triangle. Bring back the Triangle. Where is Kobe (circa 2006) when you need him?

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
We need the Triangle. Bring back the Triangle. Where is Kobe (circa 2006) when you need him?

lol the triangle. Hey if it works I'd do it, it beats doing the high pick and roll over and over and over and over again. Also Casey needs to realize DD can't handle the ball...in late clock situations or at the end of quarters get the ball into Lowry or Cujo's hands and allow DD to be a shooter not a playmaker, he can't create his own shot if his life depended on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->