Raptors Discussion: v60| Round 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I don't see the travel.. He never had full possession and when he did he threw the ball for a pass
It's on Derozan for choking

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
DeRozan and Ross are ****ing terrible. They manage to consistently usurp each other with their terribleness. I can't wait until both are gone for good.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I don't see the travel.. He never had full possession and when he did he threw the ball for a pass
It's on Derozan for choking

He stole the ball. Got to one knee with the ball in his hand, faked a pass and then stood up, took a step and dribbled. It was a travel.

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
He stole the ball. Got to one knee with the ball in his hand, faked a pass and then stood up, took a step and dribbled. It was a travel.

He dribbled the ball before getting up.

Why do you think no one on the Raptors were up in arms?

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Like an NBA ref is actually going to call a travel in the dying seconds of a playoff game. Especially against a respected superstar like Wade. Just lay the blame on DD and Ross again and move onto the next game where hopefully our bench overshadows our "superstars" for the win.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I honestly don't see it. I just see him passing the ball (on one knee) and immediately getting a pass back

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
Watching it again. He stood up before dribbling, didn't take the extra step, but it's still a travel.

His right foot was the pivot and he bounced the ball before getting up. The view was obstructed by Deng.

If he stood up before dribbling, don't you think the Raptors would have reacted to it? No one on the court or the bench reacted.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
listening to the post game, i really wish any of our "leaders" would actually get pissed off and ask for some accountability. its all so lax...

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Way too much dribbling by DD again....I keep saying this but unless he gets a pass and decides to drive right away he's useless with the ball in his hands, the ball is like a hot potato whenever he's trying to milk clock or create his own shot. Again another turnover when all he had to do was hold on to it and look for a teammate because I'm really not sure wtf he was thinking about trying to dribble when he's got 2 guys draped all over him. Terrible decision

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Like an NBA ref is actually going to call a travel in the dying seconds of a playoff game. Especially against a respected superstar like Wade. Just lay the blame on DD and Ross again and move onto the next game where hopefully our bench overshadows our "superstars" for the win.

How about Kyle Lowry and his spectacular 7 point 6 assist 3 turnover performance 3-13 shooting, 3 of those points on a prayer? Lowry got lit up like a Christmas tree.

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
I honestly don't see it. I just see him passing the ball (on one knee) and immediately getting a pass back

I thought he passed the ball too, but he pump faked and then dribbled.

This is petty to look at though. DD ****ed up. That's all that matters.

ECanuck

Jan 7, 2010
Hamilton
The execution was terrible. The fight in them is superb. I like to see some body checks here and there. Keep it black and blue.:)

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada

I'm not disagreeing. He drew a double and tried to dribble through it instead of passing to the open man for THE EXACT SHOT THEY NEEDED. The travel is just salt in the wound for me. This game was ultimately lost with how poorly Toronto's back court played. But NBA officials still leave a lot to be desired.

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
I think the players dont look so upset cause they played like trash and barely lost lol. Miami isn't that good, and it's one game out of 7. Let's stop acting like the sky is falling please.

Our stars played turrrrrible and we still were in it. Wade and Dragic had great games. And we barely lost.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I think the players dont look so upset cause they played like trash and barely lost lol. Miami isn't that good, and it's one game out of 7. Let's stop acting like the sky is falling please.

Our stars played turrrrrible and we still were in it. Wade and Dragic had great games. And we barely lost.

The "stars" have played terrible all playoffs. I think the bigger concern was that the bench players had a poor game as well.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009

You're right I do see it now.
But as yoy said it doesnt matter because ultimately that was all on Derozan
We better win game 2

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
haha as usual..debrick! hit his first 3 shots then goes back to his amazingness going 6/19 the rest of the way. :shakehead
lets just turn this thread into another matthews thread haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->