Raptors Discussion: v51 | Wizards up 1-0 | ECQF Game 2 vs Wizards: Tues, April 21st @ 8:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

First round exit at your service

Why show up for a playoff game? Right players?

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Consistently losing the opening game of a series points to the mental strength of an organization and this squad is most certainly not there yet.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
I'd love to hear why Casey doesnt use JJ. His only negative is that he affects spacing. And we're getting dominated on the boards, why isnt JV in?

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
For the most part the defense was very solid, just couldn't rebound for **** or hit a mother ****ing shot.

Shwaguy*

1 Game boys, we'll get em Monday, and then Wednesday, and then Friday, and the Sunday

Bloomberg

Jun 20, 2014
No jv in the end. Derozan misses way too much and for a supposed star shooting guard, doesn't even have a three poin shot. I still say Ross and jv are the best players on the team, but their development is ruined by Casey.

mikebel111*

No jv in the end. Derozan misses way too much and for a supposed star shooting guard, doesn't even have a three poin shot. I still say Ross and jv are the best players on the team, but their development is ruined by Casey.

As others said
Casey needs to stop relying on Ross
He is a horrible player right now and no that isnt on Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad