Raptors Discussion: v40 | NBA Draft: TONIGHT| 7pm ET/4pm PT | TSN | Raps pick 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
@JLew1050: Bruno Caboclo profile, sent out by the Raptors

BrGitW4IUAEskZJ.png

Like I said, dude reminds me of Giannis Antetokounmpo.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 50s
So Toronto had no need for two picks in early 20s, scuttling Raps' potential trade of John Salmons and No. 37 for Tayshaun Prince and No. 22

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Nice to see the Raps drafted Rafael Araujo 2.0. They drafted a player from the Brazilian soccer team - see you during the next World Cup, Bruno!

Not even close to an Araujo comparison. Nice try though. :laugh:

Araujo played NCAA basketball.

Feenom

Jan 15, 2003
Spliffton
Visit site
With Chandler now back with the Mavs and Nowitzki also coming back, what if LBJ decides to join Dallas and Dirk takes a nice cut to allow for another big signing? Just wondering I guess.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
The Los Angeles Clippers will select CJ Wilcox with the 28th pick, league source tells Yahoo Sports. (BOOOO...I'm a lakers fan too)

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
With Chandler now back with the Mavs and Nowitzki also coming back, what if LBJ decides to join Dallas and Dirk takes a nice cut to allow for another big signing? Just wondering I guess.

Why would he go to the Mavs? Team is older and slower then the Heat.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Nice to see the Raps drafted Rafael Araujo 2.0. They drafted a player from the Brazilian soccer team - see you during the next World Cup, Bruno!

Tim Micallef @tim_micallef · 23m
It is amazing to me how many Raptor fans have no idea who Bruno Caboclo is...but know he is horrible pick.

this is for you

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

that's some well thought out and rational reasoning for this opinion.

AGAIN ARAUJO PLAYED NCAA BALL! HE GETS HELD UP AS THE DREADED EURO FAILURE (setting aside that South America isn't "euro") WHEN HE WENT TO COLLEGE JUST LIKE ALL THE COVETED OTHER PLAYERS PEOPLE WANT.

God forbid we wait and see how this turns out before passing judgment.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 12s
As story goes, Raps promised to take Brazilian project Caboclo w/No. 37 & that's why he skipped all workouts. Grabbed him at No. 20 instead

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Michael Grange ‏@michaelgrange 34s
League source telling me no deal for Ennis to Toronto: "Phoenix wants him"

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt 31s
Raptors keep trying to get Ennis, but Suns are holding out for now, per league source.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Michael Grange @michaelgrange · 1m

Lebanese Leaf

Sep 19, 2009
Toronto, ON
Michael Grange ‏@michaelgrange 34s

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt 31s
Raptors keep trying to get Ennis, but Suns are holding out for now, per league source.

**** you Suns, ****ing ****. Why the **** are they trolling us when they have Dragic and Bledsoe already?!

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Michael Grange ‏@michaelgrange 3m

Well that's too bad.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
and Evan Fournier from France who became a very nice NBA player. Masai knows his non-NCAA guys.

One that was already discussed. Denver gives up the guy they picked at 12 (plus a crappy throwaway roster player) for the guys the Bulls picked at 16 and 19. We knew this was happening hours ago, they just couldn't make it official until now. that's the stupidity of the NBA.
Really is an odd rule considering their allowed to trade picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad