Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVIII: Shane Gillis Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
shame our friend sega don't come here no more because the "no good gubmint" is coming after his precious tiktok again

"tiktok > ig"

one's a chinese entity stealing your data and one isn't

"BUT IG STEALS YER DATA TOO."

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Are you going to watch the SOTU tonight or are you just going to sleep through it like you always do

"I can just watch the hlghlights on Morning Joe."

Yes, that's like watching the Miami highlights on SportsCenter...

• Haha
Sep 19, 2008
Going to watch the women's ACC Tournament and run errands for the rest of the day. Just realized I won't be at home for the 2nd half of Miami - UNC, but Miami isn't going to win anyway :rolleyes:

Also Chapter 4, Earnest the f***ing nerd trying to hit me with his f***ing potato gun. f*** off.

He was dealing massive damage until I literally had to pause the game to see how to beat him. Apparently you just hide behind pillas and take out generators. I keep having to switch between keyboard / mouse and xbox controller :laugh: Bully is so flawed but fun

And on that note Johnny was a bitch running around in his boss fight, you literally had to switch to keyboard / mouse and slingshot all his friends so Petey could get the crane. Because if you don't the xbox controller reticule moves so f***ing slow that you can't hit them in time

• Wow

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Do you agree that “feline officers” should be on cruises? :) @PanthersPens62

Their jobs - To spread love and happiness to crew and passengers. :) And to just lay around and purr and be adorable!! :heart: :heart: :nod: :nod:

200 years ago, I read that ships used to have feline officers employed on board to catch mice. They’d be issued their own little passport with their little pawprints and everything. 🥹🥹

No joke. :)

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Do you agree that “feline officers” should be on cruises? :) @PanthersPens62

Their jobs - To spread love and happiness to crew and passengers. :) And to just lay around and purr and be adorable!! :heart: :heart: :nod: :nod:

200 years ago, I read that ships used to have feline officers employed on board to catch mice. They’d be issued their own little passport with their little pawprints and everything. 🥹🥹

No joke. :)
I have mixed feelings........I think "Rover" is a cute idea, but it can also open the door for anyone to try & exploit the rules to get thier "pets" to be able to sail & pass them off as "service dogs". Last thing we need is a bunch of "ben's" whose owners think it would be ok for Fido to sit on furniture & eat of the dining room plates. 🤮

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I have mixed feelings........I think "Rover" is a cute idea, but it can also open the door for anyone to try & exploit the rules to get thier "pets" to be able to sail & pass them off as "service dogs". Last thing we need is a bunch of "ben's" whose owners think it would be ok for Fido to sit on furniture & eat of the dining room plates. 🤮

I agree.

I initially meant like legitamately trained “Feline Comfort Officers” that are/could be employed by NCL as my example.

NCL employee kittens should be a thing! :)

• Haha

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
But yes as I’ve said many times…anyone whom has the audacity to let their “Ben” eat off a human dining room plate, especially in public….deserves to be swiftly punched in the throat.

I don’t care how f***ing rich, uppity, and up-your-own-ass you may be/are…….that shit is f***ing disgusting.

• Love
Sep 19, 2008
Yes, I am aware.
PXL_20240307_183821800.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad