Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVIII: Shane Gillis Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I wish I could have more caffeine. I could go for a nice cold Cherry Pepsi right about now.

Sep 19, 2008
nobody has that skill in arguments to punch back so strongly with ad hominem or deflected attacks

It's a skill long honed through years of arguing with kids in MSN gaming zone chat rooms

You can't out argue me don't try

you can't win

Sep 19, 2008
I like to see "Sir" try to argue and then end up going below the belt with personal attacks

"Where's her husband"

😂

LOL

"PLENTY OF MATERIAL THERE"

🤣

"Sir" taught me so many invaluable lessons and hilarious soundbytes

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
"He uses it on a daily basis, that's a no-no, you're not supposed to do that. He uses it on a daily basis."

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
It's not Babe Woof anymore it's "Sir" Woof

:laugh:

reference to @Ser Woof

oh he doesn't post here anymore
T05IWK.gif

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@PanthersPens62 do you remember Sir's tweet about "I don't watch" and then taking a jab at "Mike" :laugh:

"They came down to visit me in Mar-A-Lago, she was bleedly badly, I said, no!"

:laugh:

that's our "Sir" :laugh:
I'm surprised you are not at the big "conference" taking place at the Gaylord the next 3 days. Your buddy, "Sir" is speaking Saturday.......you may as well go.......the alternative would be watching "Matty" school Tom Wilson yet again ! :biglaugh:

Sep 19, 2008
I'm surprised you are not at the big "conference" taking place at the Gaylord the next 3 days. Your buddy, "Sir" is speaking Saturday.......you may as well go.......the alternative would be watching "Matty" school Tom Wilson yet again ! :biglaugh:
I don't care about that conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad