Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVIII: Shane Gillis Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
By the start of Chapter 4, Gary has convinced Earnest not to trust Jimmy, and so Earnest turns the Nerds against him. Jimmy is forced to fight him and bring the nerds in line.

Sep 19, 2008
This is just a general rant. Over the past few months I have been traveling quite frequently for work. Flying is just an absolutely horrendous experience at this point.

It is remarkable that in a country where a substantial chunk of the population is obese or overweight, seats on aircrafts have gotten exponentially smaller to squeeze more and more people into a single flight. The end result is a miserable experience for everyone involved.

Yesterday on a three hour flight, I was squeezed into my already tiny seat because the passenger adjacent to me couldn't fit into her seating space. I had to give up about a quarter of my seating space to her.

Most airlines have instituted policies for larger passengers of size, and countries like Canada mandate that such passengers be given a 2nd seat at no additional charge. I know most US airlines have policies in place to accommodate passenger comfort but I don't think this ever gets enforced.

Something needs to change.

The USWNT is now a shell of its once great self, just like The U's baseball program. :cry:

So, can you leave at 2:15PM today since you were posting at 6:15? :dunno: :rolleyes:
No

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Why the f*** would you assume I leave at 2:15 today? I'm leaving for errands at 3:30. I woke up by light even though I wear a sleep mask at 6:15 and went biking downstairs. That doesn't count as coding time.
Maybe because other times you posted early it meant you could leave early? :dunno: And how can light get in your eyes if you wear a sleep mask? :dunno:

A message to "Shaka".........please come rescue The U ! :help: 🙏

Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20240307_143737700.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad