Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVII: Neil Diamond Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
1708569535388.png

Sep 19, 2008
Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.Could not filter properly at browser launch. Reload the page to ensure proper filtering.

:rant:

Sep 19, 2008
Set up a Multiview with FS1, ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPNU last night on Youtube TV.

Look for the option to change one of the boxes and apparently you can't.

So I have to create a BRAND new multiview when all I want to do is change one channel. Are you shitting me right now?

Sep 19, 2008
"quoting things is stupid"

so the phil leotardo "because they're stupid, and jealous, that's why" quote that I just thought of now re: MLS f***ing removing free MLS Season Pass, is stupid?

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Might just be you and me @PanthersPens62 from here on out

ride or die

WTF!!!!!!????> :help: You better not have driven Sega, Metalhead and anyone else away from here !! :shakehead
I had the game on radio with Joe "Zazagi" :rolleyes: at 8PM and fell asleep. Sue me.

Once again, Morning Joe eviscerated Mr. Forrester and yes, mentioned that he told the "sir" story again last night on Ingraham. I guess he also must have asked where Nikki's hubby was too. :rolleyes:

On a brighter note......Trav is in Aussie-land with Tay-Tay !! :heart:

Sep 19, 2008
metal is too "busy"

one would hope sega is just working hard and not being a crybaby running away

because if he did leave i would lose what respect i had for that guy. man you come here every day being roasted on the lions and that tree smack put you over the edge? jlaw yeah okay gif

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
metal is too "busy"

one would hope sega is just working hard and not being a crybaby running away

because if he did leave i would lose what respect i had for that guy. man you come here every day being roasted on the lions and that tree smack put you over the edge? jlaw yeah okay gif
I'm sure Metal will be back & I think Sega would tell you if he was leaving. All that said, we simply cannot afford to keep losing people.

Very encouraging poll came out this morning. :)

Sep 19, 2008

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
And now......a moment of silence for what was once the best thread on HF. 🤫 Sad that it has been reduced to this. Lurkers, please feel free to join us now. 🥺 Lets try & Make. This. Thread. Great. Again. :naughty:

Sep 19, 2008

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
You realize they played without Pack & Matty Cleveland, right? :cry: Anyways, long story short this all started to go to hell in a handbasket when they decided to marginalize El Presidente's role in bringing players to the program. As long as the administration is running the show athletics will continue to be mid because those a-holes don't give a shit & don't grasp how much $$$$$ winning teams bring to the school.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
You realize they played without Pack & Matty Cleveland, right? :cry: Anyways, long story short this all started to go to hell in a handbasket when they decided to marginalize El Presidente's role in bringing players to the program. As long as the administration is running the show athletics will continue to be mid because those a-holes don't give a shit & don't grasp how much $$$$$ winning teams bring to the school.
Your boy El Presidente was under SEC audit and his company went bankrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad