Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVII: Neil Diamond Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Magary and even UrinatingTree's crass, unprofessional schtick appeals to simple minded individuals who are easily entertained

why don't you watch people like gamst who also flip out and go into vulgar filled rants who are actually funny

yes he's rambling in korean which none of us here can understand, but it's hilarious!

Quoted for emphasis.

This is ridiculous, I'm done.
brother you were done when you admitted to being a Tree simp.

like there is no defending that. that is the ultimate clap back card.

"I DON'T LIKE YOUR OPINION."

"Well, you watch UrinatingTree. Your opinion is invalid. QED."

Sep 19, 2008
when the f*** did we start worrying about platforms?

Pat McAfee, well respected broadcaster, gives Aaron Rodgers a "platform". Anger ensues. "How dare you put Aaron on."

Joe Rogan, well respected podcaster, gives people a "platform". Anger ensues.

Is it just me who doesn't see the big deal here? Having these people on is by no means an endorsement of their beliefs. They are there for entertainment. They are there to make you laugh.

Barstool constantly gives bigots and creeps a platform with Portnoy. If you don't like it, don't watch. PFTCommender is a POS even as a DC fan and gets a huge platform with PMT. I don't listen.

If you don't like it you can cancel them yourself by gasp, not listening. Just like I cancelled UrinatingTree and Drew Magary by not listening to their content. And if other people and fans of theirs want to go listen, fine.

And if people like that clown Zach Hample who bullies children, knocks them down, runs all over the back of the field, just to grab baseballs for his pathetic hoarding collection, fine. I wasn't paying attention to him long before he put me "on ignore". Fine. That's what we do. And even I wouldn't want him removed entirely from Earth. He's free to do whatever the f*** he wants, but I'm not paying any attention to it.

I don't listen.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008

how-dare-you-james-franco.gif.ae941ac57dae6cb3a201f664cc564816.gif

Sep 19, 2008
drinking cheerwine and eating fried fish sandwiches.

@MetalheadPenguinsFan you haven't replied yet but your bong is extremely dirty. no wonder you need to go to high society or your toronno bong shops to get replacements. Like, how do you even smoke anything out of that dirty ass rig :laugh:

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Then again I'm not surprised, the vast majority of this UT doesn't share the podcast adulation that I do. Heck I routinely post the Don Cherry podcast here and the biggest Don Cherry fan here doesn't even listen or acknowledge it exists.

:rolleyes:

I'm not i'm being calmed down.

I'm so angry.

did you see they are making a charizard plushie but it costs nearly 120 CDN so there's no point buying it

if they had a milcelery or Alcreamie plushie you would buy it to put in your bedroom do not lie !!
no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille