Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVII: Neil Diamond Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Because stupid-ass people go to the movies… then go home and try to call the characters that they just saw.

"Hello, is Indiana Jones there?”

No, motherf***er, he’s fake. It’s not his number.

Sep 19, 2008
Listening to a podcast you don't like just to write up garbage about it is like coming to this UT and willingly reading through this dredge every f***ing day like LarryFisherman used to do. It made his life miserable and he was tired of reading my shit so he left.

Which is what people SHOULD do if content is annoying them.

I mean you even admit to blocking IG content that annoys you, so why not do the same to other content that displeases you?

Just my 2 cents.

Sep 19, 2008
"i'm so tired of comics talking about cancel culture."

why shouldn't they, too many karens out there taking offense

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST STICK TO JOKES AND STOP TALKING ABOUT RETRIBUTION FOR SAYING DUMB SHIT"

even when louis ck was coming back I seem to recall you were displeased with his return. "HE WAS A PERVERT! VERY SICK GUY, SO SICK! HE DID THE MOST SICKEST THINGS, BELIEVE ME FOLKS." and I was like dude what he did wasn't that bad lol. He asked for permission. If they said no he didn't do it.

"BUT CREEP"

f*** cancel culture old country way.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
okay i'm cuddling a plushie to calm my angry ass down

seriously i'm about to erupt here in rage. i'm very angry today. you people need to educate yourselves. go outside your f***ing morning joe bubble. listen to real pundits. listen to real podcasts.

• Wow
Sep 19, 2008
Then again I'm not surprised, the vast majority of this UT doesn't share the podcast adulation that I do. Heck I routinely post the Don Cherry podcast here and the biggest Don Cherry fan here doesn't even listen or acknowledge it exists.

:rolleyes:

Please do not erupt in your plushie.
I'm not i'm being calmed down.

I'm so angry.

did you see they are making a charizard plushie but it costs nearly 120 CDN so there's no point buying it

if they had a milcelery or Alcreamie plushie you would buy it to put in your bedroom do not lie !!

Last edited:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Then again I'm not surprised, the vast majority of this UT doesn't share the podcast adulation that I do. Heck I routinely post the Don Cherry podcast here and the biggest Don Cherry fan here doesn't even listen or acknowledge it exists.

I'm so angry.
I've told you before I rarely listen to them because I don't find them nearly as entertaining as he was on Coaches Corner. Over half of any podcast is him waxing poetic about some old timer or minor midget I never heard of. I DID listen to this week's because I wanted to hear what he said about Morgan Rielly. Again, I was disappointed........I was expecting him to bash the Sens player and instead it was much of nothing. I got a small chuckle out of him blanking on Tay-Tay's name.

I don't listen to podacasts....they are too time consuming for me. I am stuck in my ways. I am fine with getting my info from Morning Joe and other tv pundits.

And again....you seem so liberated since you drove Mr. Fisherman away......you never admitted to hugging plushies when he was around ! :laugh:

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California

I'm so angry.

did you see they are making a charizard plushie but it costs nearly 120 CDN so there's no point buying it

if they had a milcelery or Alcreamie plushie you would buy it to put in your bedroom do not lie !!
what the hell happened???

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
even when louis ck was coming back I seem to recall you were displeased with his return. "HE WAS A PERVERT! VERY SICK GUY, SO SICK! HE DID THE MOST SICKEST THINGS, BELIEVE ME FOLKS." and I was like dude what he did wasn't that bad lol. He asked for permission. If they said no he didn't do it.

Imbalances of Power

Relationships have a power imbalance when one person has the power to influence things like money, a place to live, a job, or a reputation.

Having power over someone can influence how comfortable they feel saying no to sex — someone may fear negative consequences for not consenting.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
"Shane Gillis and Louis CK are cringe, controversial (rofl, but seriously) and very bad, corrupt people.

I like to listen to pieces of shit like UrinatingTree instead who shits on every fanbase for giggles."

John Travolta what.gif

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
You must not be familiar with power structures because you're a jobless bum with no employment or relationship prospects

anigif_enhanced_946_1433453114_7.gif

Sep 19, 2008
You must not be familiar with power structures because you're a jobless bum with no employment or relationship prospects
no, no, you're right. now go listen to urinatingtree and whatever he tells you. real respected guy. his name is literally a vulgar defecating plant. real intellectual.

Sep 19, 2008

Happy trails to the great Eli Gold, who announced many Jaylen Waddle and Tua TD's.

Your friend Jaylen Waddle is coming here in April for the sports signing show. Probably not going to visit him.

• Love

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Quite telling that you're more bothered by UrinatingTree simply making videos than you were about Shane Gillis giving a platform to Holocaust deniers and Sandy Hook truthers.

Seems a tad hypocritical, no?

Sep 19, 2008
Not everything said on a UrinatingTree video is meant to be taken seriously.
what's the difference between this and a podcast?

It's the same shit with Magary.

"Not every Why your team sucks is meant to be taken seriously."

yeah get out of here with that BS.

Sep 19, 2008
Here's the difference, one is actually funny and one isn't.

Hint: UrinatingTree isn't funny.

You damn kids and your social media influencers thinking guys with 30 minute contrived rants on "Haters guide to the MLB" or NHL are hilarious. Great stimulating content.

"HEHEHEHE DAYS OF OUR STEELERS HEHEHEHE"

I admit he isn't my style just like you admit standup comedy today isn't your style. We disagree.

I mean how tf am I supposed to take the opinion of a guy who's literal username is...URINATING TREE....seriously? HE'S PISSING. IT'S A TREE. HAHA! SUCH FUNNY MUCH WOW!

that guy even admitted to being shit on reddit rofl

you pay him too much respect he's garbage

No, but it's okay because he's a bitter Steelers fan who can hate everything Pittsburgh. He's a yinzer haha.

Who give a f***.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad