Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXV: Pat McAfee Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
I just don't understand how this morning I got f***ing 2 unskippable ads and they're all the same thing every time, the ads for Virgin Voyages with Karma Chameleon or the "Come with me on an adults only cruissseeee", or the Nike ad, instead of showing me ads that apply to my f***ING INTERESTS AND HOBBIES

Like, my adblocker wasn't working with youtube anymore

Had I not switched to Chrome and re-set my shortcut I'd be frustrated as f***. Why are you making it more difficult for me to use your product, Youtube?

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
just finished My Demon

now will have to wait probably over one year before seeing a new series with kim yoo jung, han so hee or lee se hee as leads !!!

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I just don't understand how this morning I got f***ing 2 unskippable ads and they're all the same thing every time, the ads for Virgin Voyages with Karma Chameleon or the "Come with me on an adults only cruissseeee", or the Nike ad, instead of showing me ads that apply to my f***ING INTERESTS AND HOBBIES

Like, my adblocker wasn't working with youtube anymore

Had I not switched to Chrome and re-set my shortcut I'd be frustrated as f***. Why are you making it more difficult for me to use your product, Youtube?
What adblocker are you using? uBlock origin works fine for me if you are not trying that.

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Imagine not paying $12 or whatever for youtube premium when you sit at home all day watching youtube

that's f***in value

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Imagine feeling the need to defend the vapid and idiotic dudebro that brings his obnoxious conspiracy-theorist buddy onto his daily, 5 hour podcast.

Some celebrities just can't catch a break, it's so noble for you to defend the 40 year old frat boy.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20240122_123637862.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

37 seconds in and it feels like the video is attacking me with a blunt object.

Dude puts the headset on, he immediately says wow despite it not even doing anything yet.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Once again, Morning Joe absolutely eviscerated Mr. Forrester. :handclap:

I can't fall asleep unless I have a game or talk radio on in the background & you can't handle a barking dog. :help:

And for the record, I have always liked & respected Tara VanDerveer so the idea that I'm mad that she broke Coach K's record is laughable at best. There is one female coach doing it that would trigger me & you darned well know who. :nod:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
That Facetime persona they generate when you're wearing the Vision Pro is f***ing creepy.

So it's basically a glorified VR headset with some extra AR stuff.

Seems a little pointless beyond Apple fanboys tripping over themselves to talk it up.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
Once again, Morning Joe absolutely eviscerated Mr. Forrester. :handclap:

I can't fall asleep unless I have a game or talk radio on in the background & you can't handle a barking dog. :help:

And for the record, I have always liked & respected Tara VanDerveer so the idea that I'm mad that she broke Coach K's record is laughable at best. There is one female coach doing it that would trigger me & you darned well know who. :nod:
is this the first time you have heard of Tara.

and you admit to falling asleep to Kyle sielaff!

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"I’m ordering one day one when they’re released here because I like the idea of not requiring screens to work from."

I hate screens, so let me strap one to my f***ing face.

Typical Apple moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad