Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXV: Pat McAfee Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Which reminds me what was that funny comment you said about that guy who said "you know masks do nothing right" or whatever he said lol

He wasn't one of the countless dipshits complaining about masks.

That dipshit said that washing my hands wouldn't stop me from getting Covid.

I was washing my hands because I just took a shit.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008

Jokes on you, I don't talk to other people on the train because my noise cancelling earbuds cover all the noise

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Pretty sure it's the Gibbs fumble that I'm most upset about.

The whole post-season, I've been dreading the offense giving up a back-breaking turnover and that could not have happened at a worse possible time.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I guess we can throw QAaron's ridiculous conspiracy theory about the colors of the Super Bowl logo out the window. :yo:

I wonder if Aidan is related to the awesome & gorgeous Cassidy Hutchison. :naughty: :dunno:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I'm not that upset about the calls to go for it on 4th down, but I'm still baffled by the call to run the ball on 3rd and goal.

You had options, yet you chose the option that all but ended the game.

Throw it on 3rd down, if you don't get it, kick the FG and there's a chance you can get the ball back down by 7.

Oh Lions

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
I have no clue what you're talking about but I was watching the Ravens game from the cheap seats and Zay Flowers literally dives in the end zone in front of me but some how loses the ball and the Chiefs take over on touchback. Man. That was deflating.

yinz will ask was it worth 424 dollars to see that in person

considering third party clowns upcharged those tickets to 1000+, yes

Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20240128_155639481.jpg
PXL_20240128_182514160.jpg
PXL_20240128_185219252.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
PXL_20240128_191021308.jpg
PXL_20240128_195855334.jpg

Reactions: Neil Racki

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I have no clue what you're talking about but I was watching the Ravens game from the cheap seats and Zay Flowers literally dives in the end zone in front of me but some how loses the ball and the Chiefs take over on touchback. Man. That was deflating.

yinz will ask was it worth 424 dollars to see that in person

considering third party clowns upcharged those tickets to 1000+, yes
Since you were so brilliantly able to see Boomer from those "cheap seats", did you stay around long enough to see the post game "kiss" that rocked the world? :heart:

Sep 19, 2008

we had some folk on the train ride home refer to Travis as Travis Pfizer 😂 educated McAfee loyalists

or QAaron loyalists 🤔

Since you were so brilliantly able to see Boomer from those "cheap seats", did you stay around long enough to see the post game "kiss" that rocked the world? :heart:
f*** no

The second Mahomes completes that pass to mvs the whole stadium emptied out

Nobody was there to see the postgame presentation

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Established March 17, 1988, Pickles Pub is a longtime Baltimore tradition. The #1 place for sports fans to watch their favorite teams for over 30 years. Here you'll find a sports experience offering an atmosphere fun for families and friends to grab a bite to eat before or after Orioles or Ravens games. Pickles Pub's extensive menu offers a wide variety of quick snacks and full size meals including : Burgers, Specialty Sandwiches, Appetizers, and Hearty Salads. In keeping with our traditional American fare, we offer a list of local and craft brews to accompany any meal.

As seen on The Travel Channel, our famously delicious Crab Pretzel has been featured on Food Paradise! Fresh rolled daily and topped with crab dip, covered with cheddar cheese then baked to perfection. Finished with a sprinkle of Old Bay!
A true Baltimore classic!!

I'm surprised the bolded did not scare you away ! :laugh: :help:

Sep 19, 2008
Established March 17, 1988, Pickles Pub is a longtime Baltimore tradition. The #1 place for sports fans to watch their favorite teams for over 30 years. Here you'll find a sports experience offering an atmosphere fun for families and friends to grab a bite to eat before or after Orioles or Ravens games. Pickles Pub's extensive menu offers a wide variety of quick snacks and full size meals including : Burgers, Specialty Sandwiches, Appetizers, and Hearty Salads. In keeping with our traditional American fare, we offer a list of local and craft brews to accompany any meal.

As seen on The Travel Channel, our famously delicious Crab Pretzel has been featured on Food Paradise! Fresh rolled daily and topped with crab dip, covered with cheddar cheese then baked to perfection. Finished with a sprinkle of Old Bay!
A true Baltimore classic!!

I'm surprised the bolded did not scare you away ! :laugh: :help:
You can eat other things there not named salads. I went to Baltimore for the crab

• Haha

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Understated how the Panthers' stunning incompetence has managed to f*** Detroit in the ass recently.

Last season, they basically gift CMC to the 49ers for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th round picks.

With nothing to play for down the stretch, they trounce the Lions in an upset, Lions miss the playoffs by one game.

In their infinite stupidity, they shitcan their interim coach that salvaged a 6-6 record, and sign a new HC that goes 1-10. That fired interim coach goes on to be the 49ers DC.

They massively overpay Chicago for last years' first overall, then proceed to have a disastrously shitty season, giving a Lions division opponent a franchise WR and the upcoming first overall.

They're so shit that they can't even be shitty on their own, they have to negatively affect other teams too.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
Johnson was hired as an offensive assistant for the Miami Dolphins in February 2012.[4] He was promoted to assistant quarterbacks coach in 2013 and served as tight ends coach in 2015 after head coach Joe Philbin was fired following a 1–3 start.[5] Johnson was named assistant wide receivers coach in 2017 and was promoted to wide receivers coach the following season.[6]

1706535429607.png

• Wow

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Joe Philbin is another HC that just doesn't look like he belongs as a head coach.

He looks like he should be ushering people to their seats rather than coaching a football team.

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Johnson was hired as an offensive assistant for the Miami Dolphins in February 2012.[4] He was promoted to assistant quarterbacks coach in 2013 and served as tight ends coach in 2015 after head coach Joe Philbin was fired following a 1–3 start.[5] Johnson was named assistant wide receivers coach in 2017 and was promoted to wide receivers coach the following season.[6]

View attachment 812435
I'm beginning to think that not keeping Campbell as HC was the dumbest of that POS Ross's cavalcade of dumb moves. :cry:

• Haha

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Posted this way back in July:

I laugh because I don't like Payton or the Saints, but I would probably die if the Lions got f***ed out a Super Bowl appearance on a missed call like that.

Getting f***ed by the refs would have been less painful.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Posted this back in December:

Hard to feel optimistic about the Lions when the division was supposed to be a cake walk, and yet I see everything getting even harder next year.

Ben Johnson leaves for a HC job.
The division gets stronger (thanks, dipshit Panthers).
If the Lions win the division, they face all the division winners next year.

I hate to say it but I think this was their chance and they f***ing blew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad