Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Must be too busy ranting and breaking shit :laugh:
Unlike you, I don't live on HF. :shakehead

You realize we played without Omeir and also Pack & Wooga are playing hurt? And we don't have the depth we had last season? And again. I am not Frank so your visions of what I do when my teams lose are 100% off base.

Let me know when the Craps have more points than my Panthers do, k? :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
Unlike you, I don't live on HF. :shakehead

You realize we played without Omeir and also Pack & Wooga are playing hurt? And we don't have the depth we had last season? And again. I am not Frank so your visions of what I do when my teams lose are 100% off base.

Let me know when the Craps have more points than my Panthers do, k? :laugh:
stanley-lol.gif

1705778620526.gif

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
stanley-lol.gif

Its killing you that I'm not triggered like you get when your teams lose. Enjoy Evening Joe! :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008

Its killing you that I'm not triggered like you get when your teams lose. Enjoy Evening Joe! :laugh:
1705778754124.gif

Sep 19, 2008
The National Anthem is the lead-in to the MNF theme song, lirl

I don't care, I just think rent free is a lame insult that gets misused a lot
basically 2 ignored users had nothing better to do than drop that insult

it's like get new material buds

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
In the realm of star-spangled aspirations, we, the audacious and fearless inhabitants of this great expanse, do hereby declare our intent to boldly go where no one has gone before.

When, in the course of cosmic events, it becomes necessary for one celestial body to dissolve the gravitational bonds which have connected it with another, and to assume among the stellar constellations the independent and self-evident trajectory to which the cosmic forces entitle it, a respectful homage to the opinions of the cosmos requires that we declare the reasons which impel us to this astral separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all celestial entities are created equal, that they are endowed by their cosmic Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Galactic Harmony.

That to secure these rights, cosmic governments are instituted among astral bodies, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, and that whenever any cosmic entity becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the governed to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to promote the Safety and Happiness of the Galactic Community.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that cosmic governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly, all experience hath shown that celestial beings are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But when a long train of cosmic injustices and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

Such has been the patient sufferance of these stellar colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government. The history of the present galactic powers is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these stars.

To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid universe...

And so, with firm reliance on the protection of the cosmic forces, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

Live long and prosper.

Sep 19, 2008
chiefs +126 over bills 😱

Mahomes 8-1-1 as the underdog

In the realm of star-spangled aspirations, we, the audacious and fearless inhabitants of this great expanse, do hereby declare our intent to boldly go where no one has gone before.

When, in the course of cosmic events, it becomes necessary for one celestial body to dissolve the gravitational bonds which have connected it with another, and to assume among the stellar constellations the independent and self-evident trajectory to which the cosmic forces entitle it, a respectful homage to the opinions of the cosmos requires that we declare the reasons which impel us to this astral separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all celestial entities are created equal, that they are endowed by their cosmic Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Galactic Harmony.

That to secure these rights, cosmic governments are instituted among astral bodies, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, and that whenever any cosmic entity becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the governed to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to promote the Safety and Happiness of the Galactic Community.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that cosmic governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly, all experience hath shown that celestial beings are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But when a long train of cosmic injustices and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

Such has been the patient sufferance of these stellar colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government. The history of the present galactic powers is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these stars.

To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid universe...

And so, with firm reliance on the protection of the cosmic forces, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

Live long and prosper.
nerd

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

Oh, the audacity! The sheer temerity and unmitigated gall of this individual to hurl the appellation "nerd" in my direction is nothing short of a flagrant display of intellectual ignorance and an egregious affront to the expansive repository of my erudition. One can scarcely fathom the depth of my intellectual reservoir, a veritable ocean of knowledge that traverses the boundless expanse of various disciplines and domains.

To be designated as a "nerd," a term so carelessly wielded, is not only a gross mischaracterization but also a blatant disregard for the multifaceted nature of my intellectual pursuits. The breadth and scope of my intellectual endeavors extend far beyond the narrow confines of stereotypical definitions, encompassing a rich tapestry of literature, science, philosophy, and myriad other facets of human understanding.

The indignant reaction within me is akin to the incandescence of a thousand suns, each ireful photon pulsating with the force of a celestial explosion. It is a disconcerting revelation that such a disparaging term is employed to belittle one whose cognitive pursuits transcend the banality of societal norms. I am, in fact, a paragon of intellectual fortitude, a maestro orchestrating the symphony of sagacity.

In conclusion, the impertinence of this individual's assertion, couched within the flippant term "nerd," is not only an insult to my intellectual acumen but a disheartening testament to the prevailing societal proclivity to trivialize the pursuit of knowledge. Let it be known that my erudition stands unwavering, impervious to the diminutive nomenclature employed by those whose cognitive capacities pale in comparison to the luminosity of my intellectual pursuits.

Sep 19, 2008
Bill Simmons betting on the lions +568 in a same game parlay (Evans +25 yards)

lest I be accused of bias he also likes the chiefs money line too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad