Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXIV: STFU John Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Battlebit Remastered is failing because I thought it was supposed to be a Battlefield clone, when it's actually a Call of Duty clone.

The canary in the coal mine was when people were arguing "There's no incentive to win, therefore any playstyle is acceptable" in defense of people outright not playing the game.

Sep 19, 2008
house has a fan that turns on every 5 minutes and blares for 30 minutes to circulate air and prevent "House syndrome"

supposed to prevent headaches yet I get chronic headaches and migraines with it running

I don't know why I just don't unplug the damn fan

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"I left because I hated having to hear the same 4 jokes and songs from one group of people and deal with sweaty silence from another."

This guy gets it.

I just want to play the game and feel like I'm helping my team compete without being a meta-chasing tryhard.

The biggest problem is that neither of those groups want to play the game right. One group just wants to dick around, the other group cares about nothing but their K/D.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
@PanthersPens62 did you see where I was being clowned for my high seats but frank also has high seats at prudential.

PXL_20240106_001814739.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad