Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXIV: STFU John Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
The media is at it again spreading their fake lies.

At first we were told this nastiness only happened with less than 100% fruit juice, you know, juice that wasn't all natural

even 100% fruit juice with natural nonprocessed sugars is bad for you now

The fake news media always does this, instills FEAR in you by saying so and so is unhealthy. At first wine was considered healthy. Then you were warned even one drink a day was dangerous. Really?

While the study’s conclusions drawn did not show a direct causation, only an association

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
article says that humans weren't meant to have all juice and that if you ate the fruit naturally it is better because it has proteins and startches and shit

eh

i will retract my rage

but yeah according to that anything you drink now but water is going to kill you lol. can't drink beer. can't drink wine. can't drink juice. f*** off. am I meant to drink water all my life.

not that water is bad for you, in fact it's the opposite

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
article says that humans weren't meant to have all juice and that if you ate the fruit naturally it is better because it has proteins and startches and shit

eh

i will retract my rage

but yeah according to that anything you drink now but water is going to kill you lol. can't drink beer. can't drink wine. can't drink juice. f*** off. am I meant to drink water all my life.

not that water is bad for you, in fact it's the opposite
I just do sugar free juice drinks

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City

At first we were told this nastiness only happened with less than 100% fruit juice, you know, juice that wasn't all natural

The fake news media always does this, instills FEAR in you by saying so and so is unhealthy. At first wine was considered healthy. Then you were warned even one drink a day was dangerous. Really?

While the study’s conclusions drawn did not show a direct causation, only an association
There's a lot of explanations in the article about what and how.

Altering the nature of a fruit or veggie has always had negative effects. Even just cooking some veggies make them less healthy !

In this case, you're consuming liquid natural sugars that still needs to be broken down - except there are no fibers whatsoever to help slow that down even more. Obviously much better than a glass of soda since it's natural sugars with lower glycemic index than refined sugar. Even if they're natural doesn't mean your body can handle an infinite amount and not feel the effects.

Also, we sometimes just don't realize how calorie heavy these juices - or your wine, or your beer, etc. - are. If you make a glass of apple juice with a juicer, you'll likely use about 3 apples which comes down to around 150 calories that is almost just from sugars (and very little proteins).

In the end, if you're drinking a glass or two per week, that's fine. And it's definitely an easier, sometimes more pleasant way to get a vitamins boost than eating the fruits and veggies in question raw.

Sep 19, 2008

"Nah. It's just money. Players aren't flocking to Miami bc of Mario Cristibal's coaching prowess."

1705751346128.gif

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

How can you blame "the media" when they're just reporting on a recent study that came out?

It's literally not fake or lies when they're basing their conclusions off of facts, research, and scientific reasoning.

If people made the claim about 100% natural fruit juice being healthy, then I've certainly never heard it.

Seems pretty obvious that any juice isn't as healthy as eating the fruit when you're ingesting none (or only a portion) of the fiber.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
If you want to argue that "the media" is too willing to make a story out of nothing, I wouldn't disagree because of the 24-hour media cycle

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

"Nah. It's just money. Players aren't flocking to Miami bc of Mario Cristibal's coaching prowess."

View attachment 806634
Offensive Coordinator Shannon Dawson has been known in collegiate circles for his Air Raid offense, but in his first year at Miami, he did not have the quarterback that could handle it. Now, with Ward, look for Miami to put up record numbers via the air.

The Air Raid offense is nothing new to Ward as this is what he is used to, thus, his swollen statistics.

Miami has receivers Xavier Restrepo, Ray Ray Joseph, and Jacolby George coming back. George's roster spot might be up in the air after a recent traffic arrest in Volusia County, but look for him to return. Ward will also have top recruits JoJo Trader, Ny Carr and Chance Robinson coming in with sub 4.4 speed. Throw tight end Elija Lofton into the mix and you have the makings of a record setting offense.

I have never seen a bunch of spoiled winners like Michigan fans. :shakehead And you still keep shitposting things about Ohio State on the football board. Amazing how someone you claim is a horrible coach just keep getting top recruits year after year.

Sep 19, 2008
Offensive Coordinator Shannon Dawson has been known in collegiate circles for his Air Raid offense, but in his first year at Miami, he did not have the quarterback that could handle it. Now, with Ward, look for Miami to put up record numbers via the air.

The Air Raid offense is nothing new to Ward as this is what he is used to, thus, his swollen statistics.

Miami has receivers Xavier Restrepo, Ray Ray Joseph, and Jacolby George coming back. George's roster spot might be up in the air after a recent traffic arrest in Volusia County, but look for him to return. Ward will also have top recruits JoJo Trader, Ny Carr and Chance Robinson coming in with sub 4.4 speed. Throw tight end Elija Lofton into the mix and you have the makings of a record setting offense.

I have never seen a bunch of spoiled winners like Michigan fans. :shakehead And you still keep shitposting things about Ohio State on the football board. Amazing how someone you claim is a horrible coach just keep getting top recruits year after year.

• Wow
Sep 19, 2008
giphy.gif

_1rs26aeAo8GkoQe13EQwlA53o-S4RGwFfNsMBu_yTY.jpg

That seals the deal. I am no longer a Habs fan. They are a pure and utter embarrassment to the city of Montreal. I officially will not be renewing my plan next season nor will I watch on tv ever again. I’m going to Manhattan where they know how to run a mega dynasty

tumblr_lzrtkdMxsn1qfeqsqo2_1280.jpg

5IyNt

CvJqEXC.gif

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad