Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXI - Maxxine Dupri Appreciation Thread

Sep 19, 2008
Will you please stop defending this? :help:And as it says above ESA's have indeed "done its business" in public areas of ships & have bitten crew members. First of all, the publix article clearly stated this fact. had you bothered to read it:

"However, the grocery store chain does allow service animals, which it defines as "a dog or miniature horse that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks to assist an individual with a disability."

But service animals cannot be placed in carts or baskets."

And I'm tired of hearing about "Ben". Look, he's an adorable dog. And I also feel bad that Kirk had to deal with his son being seriously ill. But if he was that distraught over it, he should have taken a leave from his duties and stayed with the family. I'm sure someone like Danny O could have filled in nicely on Gameday & in the booth. :nod: These Instagram's he shares of Ben and having him on set during McAfee's kicking contest just tell me he is taking advantage of the system just like all the old ladies who pretend their poodles are ESA's do.
stay mad

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

I can assure you that I'm NOT one of the "many" that asked him about Peter. :shakehead And yes, I will "stay mad" as long as people abuse the system. :nod:

Yes, it being windy is so hilarious.
Its is when I warned you about bad weather and it is finally happening. Now, I have no idea how long you plan on being in Central FL. but temperatures are about to take a major dip over the next 2 to 3 days. :cold:

Sep 19, 2008
the train ride to kings cross and diagon alley is 85 dollars 😱

I can assure you that I'm NOT one of the "many" that asked him about Peter. :shakehead And yes, I will "stay mad" as long as people abuse the system. :nod:

Its is when I warned you about bad weather and it is finally happening. Now, I have no idea how long you plan on being in Central FL. but temperatures are about to take a major dip over the next 2 to 3 days. :cold:
IT'S 72 DEGREES ATM

aka not that cold

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad