1702732450181.png

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
It's literally 64 degrees and I'm dressed like an Eskimo

That’s…. 17C

Eskimo” WTF???

I could see wearing winter garb in -17C but not +17C

17 Celcius….that’s like” jeans and a T-shirt with no jacket” weather. Or shorts.

Try walking to 2 miles to school every day in legit -40C winter weather where it’s really -45C with ze windchill.

That is when you really need to bundle the f*** up.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
IMG_3814.jpeg

This Y3000 “limited edition” Coke needs to be sent back to ze year 3000, Boys!! 🤢🤢:shakehead

Thank goodness the Mrs. got it free.

The Mrs. took the first sip and nearly barfed. So i inherited the rest :laugh: :laugh: It was drinkable yes, but I would never buy it..

Whatever “mystery creation” nonsense this swill is supposed to be….IMO, it tasted like shoving a huge ass wad of 5 Gum in your mouth …the Tropical one from back in the day to be precise…and immediately chasing it with a big swig of flat Coke.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Fun Town Pizza & Pasta Buffet is our all you can eat dining option offered in the park! (I guess it was re-named for the holday season.)

Fun Town Pizza & Pasta offers a variety of savory and dessert pizzas to satisfy any craving. Fill your plate with a heaping salad and choose from an abundance of fresh toppings or with steaming hot pasta with your favorite sauce. Check back monthly for our rotating specialty pizzas!

Coca Cola beverages are included with the buffet.

• Love
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
Fun Town Pizza & Pasta Buffet is our all you can eat dining option offered in the park! (I guess it was re-named for the holday season.)

Fun Town Pizza & Pasta offers a variety of savory and dessert pizzas to satisfy any craving. Fill your plate with a heaping salad and choose from an abundance of fresh toppings or with steaming hot pasta with your favorite sauce. Check back monthly for our rotating specialty pizzas!

Coca Cola beverages are included with the buffet.
decided not to eat there. now that you're telling me about the salad lol

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad