party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
EKG9LYXUcAAiJvU.jpg:large

Last edited:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Sepultura are relatively easy to get into. IMO, Just stick to everything up to and including "Arise" although "Chaos A.D." from '94 you'd probably find OK too. I mean if you haven't heard stuff from it I.E. "Territory" or the title track...before. Though I'm willling to bet you have.

f*** "Roots" and everything else after it though.

And the "Under Siege Live In Barcelona '91" concert they did/released on VHS/DVD has always been so so f***ing sick!!! :) :yo: They were truly in their prime here (especially Max and Igor Cavalera)

'Tis one of the top 5 pro recorded shows in the history of thrash IMO. Thrashy, raw, and vicious!! :yo: :yo: :)

A Brazillian Megadeth almost.

@TheGreenTBer

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
MONTREAL (AP) — Joel Armia had his second career hat trick and the Montreal Canadiens beat the Washington Capitals 6-2 on Thursday night to snap a four-game skid.

Nick Suzuki, Brendan Gallagher and Mike Hoffman also scored for Montreal, Mike Matheson had two assists and Sam Montembeault made 24 saves.

“There were a lot of good things actually on the ice,” Armia said. “I think we played a really good game through every period. I’m just really happy to be back.”

Dylan Strome and Nicklas Backstom scored for Washington and Darcy Kuemper made 25 saves. Washington has lost three straight.

Freshly eliminated from playoff contention, the Capitals played a man short with forward Anthony Mantha ruled out with a lower-body injury.

Hopefully the Craps give the same effort Saturday night against my Panthers. Looks like most of the players are already planning their 1st tee time and Ovie is making his plans to go back home to bond with his buddy! :laugh:

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
MONTREAL (AP) — Joel Armia had his second career hat trick and the Montreal Canadiens beat the Washington Capitals 6-2 on Thursday night to snap a four-game skid.

Nick Suzuki, Brendan Gallagher and Mike Hoffman also scored for Montreal, Mike Matheson had two assists and Sam Montembeault made 24 saves.

“There were a lot of good things actually on the ice,” Armia said. “I think we played a really good game through every period. I’m just really happy to be back.”

Dylan Strome and Nicklas Backstom scored for Washington and Darcy Kuemper made 25 saves. Washington has lost three straight.

Freshly eliminated from playoff contention, the Capitals played a man short with forward Anthony Mantha ruled out with a lower-body injury.

Hopefully the Craps give the same effort Saturday night against my Panthers. Looks like most of the players are already planning their 1st tee time and Ovie is making his plans to go back home to bond with his buddy! :laugh:
f*** your f***ing stupid ass team too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad