Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
why is social media blabbing about "Mr. Thomas"

he's not going anywhere lol, don't get your hopes up
Its pathetic that nothing can be done about him. :rant:

I'm, however, more interested in what will happen today at 1:30PM with another "Thomas" :naughty:

1680792138948.png

#scandelous
#Ooops

Sep 19, 2008
"Why are you posting this dreck"

"This is bs"

it's the f***ing other side dolt, don't shoehorn yourself to one side.

The only crime that I have committed is to fearlessly defend our Lounge from those who seek to destroy it!

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Throwback Thursday to the time someone took umbrage with my CNN clan tag in Call of Duty and said "they were dishonest"

#TeamCNN

#team47 :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
1680798666869.png

@Sega Dreamcast did you have any thoughts on this alleged viral movement to kick Vince out of WWE

these people on twitter act like Triple H saved the company

imagine WWE without vince, you can't fire the man who created wwe lol. YOU CAN'T FIRE MRMCMAHON

triple h didn't do shit for the brand

"BUT VINCE LAID OFF ALL THE WRESTLERS LIKE RUSEV AND LANA AND BRAY WYATT AND BRAUN AND DANIEL BRYAN AND CM PUNK"

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Throwback Thursday to the time someone took umbrage with my CNN clan tag in Call of Duty and said "they were dishonest"

#TeamCNN

#team47 :laugh:
That 2nd hashtag says all we need to know. :laugh: And I know how much you dig this new direction CNN has taken on. Sometimes "the other side" can be so obviously out of touch, by the way.

Nice to see The U in the top 10 of yet another poll. Always liked their variety of baseball unis. :yo:

I don't get the Vince hate either. He's a bastard but he made WWE into the powerhouse it became in the glory days.

Read the Wikipedia write up on the history of VKM. Hoo boy! I can see why they need to be depreciated here. :nod:

Sep 19, 2008
That 2nd hashtag says all we need to know. :laugh: And I know how much you dig this new direction CNN has taken on. Sometimes "the other side" can be so obviously out of touch, by the way.

Nice to see The U in the top 10 of yet another poll. Always liked their variety of baseball unis. :yo:

I don't get the Vince hate either. He's a bastard but he made WWE into the powerhouse it became in the glory days.

Read the Wikipedia write up on the history of VKM. Hoo boy! I can see why they need to be depreciated here. :nod:
the only one that matters is the football championship one, which you conveniently did not see that Miami is +2300 to win the national title in 2024

"but no reasonable Miami fan expects them to contend in 2023-04"

THEN WHAT ARE EXPECTATIONS THEN?

TO BE MID? TO MAKE A BOWL GAME?

The miami fans I know would be pissed if they had to go to the MPC Computers Bowl or the Orlando Bowl. Smh.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
the only one that matters is the football championship one, which you conveniently did not see that Miami is +2300 to win the national title in 2024

"but no reasonable Miami fan expects them to contend in 2023-04"

THEN WHAT ARE EXPECTATIONS THEN?

TO BE MID? TO MAKE A BOWL GAME?

The miami fans I know would be pissed if they had to go to the MPC Computers Bowl or the Orlando Bowl. Smh.
I saw it......I've told you 67 times already the rebuild may take a couple years. Of course fans are not happy with where the program is! But it is what it is & Mario basically had to start from scratch because of a lack of existing talent and players with an awful attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad