Useless Thread MDCCCLVIII : VKM Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
are you worried about john ruiz's hazy finances

don't tell me it's just hack reporting and to hear from the man himself

do you think he would go public with financial issues, not even Mr. Forrester did that. When they accused Mr. Forrester of going bankrupt he infamously ranted on Rosie O'Donnell saying "I never went bankrupt", the shareholders don't want to hear that shit

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
are you worried about john ruiz's hazy finances

don't tell me it's just hack reporting and to hear from the man himself

do you think he would go public with financial issues, not even Mr. Forrester did that. When they accused Mr. Forrester of going bankrupt he infamously ranted on Rosie O'Donnell saying "I never went bankrupt", the shareholders don't want to hear that shit
I'm not worried in the least. Plus the man is a billionaire. And he has challenged Rovell numerous times to debate him & Rovell just ignores him.

Meanwhile, Judge Brad Marchand now has to have personal security because Mr. Forrester won't keep his yap shut on social media. Pathetic. :facepalm:

Sep 19, 2008
1680785145046.png

Sep 19, 2008
You are so scared.

You watching Masters today? Imagine paying 12 dollars a month to watch the morning round of the Masters. Will Phil MickelFat be teeing off at 10 am today?

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
You are so scared.

You watching Masters today? Imagine paying 12 dollars a month to watch the morning round of the Masters. Will Phil MickelFat be teeing off at 10 am today?
I don't pay to watch any sports. I will watch at 3PM when it comes on ESPN and will periodically check with Golf Channel & ESPN for updates until then.

And does it sound like I am scared? :biglaugh: The only people scared are the ones petrified that the U will build another football dynasty which is why they are all trying so hard to eliminate El P.!!

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
i wonder how many people would be angered if i changed my username to Floris

I wonder how many people would actually recognize it

@Floris

anyway my phone needs repair and I'm not going to sit by my laptop all day so see yinz
I remember this!!!!

That's definitely the guy btw.
I don't know how people even shatter their glass
I just did it recently but not a full break

Sep 19, 2008
Almost every legal and political analyst has said that the unfair and morally disgusting suspension filed against Katie Meier has NO MERIT, and is not even a case. There was no crime and, anyway, the Statute of Limitations has been violated by many years.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
The NCAA have weaponized our system of rules like the USA has never seen before. The people, however, see what is going on and they will not allow it to continue.

• Haha
Sep 19, 2008
Miami has weaponized our system of NIL rules like the USA has never seen before. The people, however, see what is going on and they will not allow it to continue.

• Haha
Sep 19, 2008
why is social media blabbing about "Mr. Thomas"

he's not going anywhere lol, don't get your hopes up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad