Speculation: Unusual predictions for the up coming season

IslandersFan17

Jun 8, 2011
Long Island
Josh Bailey puts up 50 points this year.

Boychuck regresses to the point where he's on Girardi level bad and has to have sheltered minutes.

PAP ends the season a the second highest point total behind Tavares

isles31

Poster Excellont
Feb 19, 2007
LI
Nelson has an Okposo-type revelation that it is ok to use your size and play with some intestinal fortitude...goes for 30 goals, but has a grabner type assist total. 42 points

Strome remembers how to play hockey and just misses out on 20 goals but has a healthy amount of helpers and reaches 50pts.

Nobody on the Ladd-JT-PAP line has less than 65 points.

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
Josh Bailey wins over the entire Isles fan base with his inspired and gritty play.

Moosie

Oct 22, 2003
Indianapolis
I just don't know. The team surprised me last year. They never seemed to play well, but they won a lot of games. Strome may push Tavares in goals. Leddy wins the Norris.

iggy

Aug 2, 2005
Team trades Strome, Dal Colle, and de Hann for Kucherov
Barzal earns 2nd line center from the go and tops 50 points playing
between Lee and Nichushkin.
During camp we trade Greiss and a 1st to get Nichushkin and a cap dump.
Nelson centers 3rd line between Chimera and PAP
Kul-CC-Clutter 4th line
Bailey traded for a 4th.
Prince extra forward.
Grabo to LTIR for cap space.

OlTimeHockey

Dec 5, 2003
home
Boychuk scores fifteen goals and is a beast and no one admits bashing him save for (poster) Trottier, who comes back to post four times and then disappear to his Arctic hiding place.

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
Barzal and Pulock both get nominated for the Calder, but lose to Patrik Laine.

Boychuk scores fifteen goals and is a beast and no one admits bashing him save for (poster) Trottier, who comes back to post four times and then disappear to his Arctic hiding place.

Is he even still around? Arguably the biggest ******* to ever come on this board, and that's saying a lot.

TeamKidd

Aug 9, 2004
-Cappy wins coach of the year

-Hickey becomes our best defenseman

-Cappy benches Barzal for "rookie" mistakes, Bailey plays every night.

RMimagery

Jul 22, 2006
People keep chirping about Boychuk regressing. I remember twice, mid season and toward the end, he got blasted in the foot/ankle with heavy shots, and kept playing through it.

I bet that hampered him in the last few months and hope that it's healed. Guy is a warrior (sorry Steinbrenner for theft) and I predict he will have a strong season - if he can avoid more injuries.

Leddy's point total will keep rising. With Frans gone, he'll get more time as the PP QB. He could get 45-50. Hope he and Pulock are on the 1st unit.

camaro27

Sep 16, 2011
Josh Bailey puts up 50 points this year.

Boychuck regresses to the point where he's on Girardi level bad and has to have sheltered minutes.

PAP ends the season a the second highest point total behind Tavares
LMAO Josh Bailey will never put up 50 points... i can not wait untill this dead weight is no longer on this team.... he is just not that good.. i wish he had a twitter account i will let hum know this.. i hate this guy more then i do the rangers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad