GDT: UFC 299: O'Malley vs. Vera 2

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Francis is still a gangster. Fighting 2 of the best HW's in the era in his first 2 professional boxing matches. This one did...not...go his way, though.

One of the announcers even said early on that Francis likes to try and parry with his right hand and he was biting on every feint. I think AJ took advantage of that on all 3 of the knock downs.

I'd imagine there will be some questions about Fury now. I think Fury f***ed around a little too much with Francis and AJ came in there as a stone cold assassin, but still.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Francis is still a gangster. Fighting 2 of the best HW's in the era in his first 2 professional boxing matches. This one did...not...go his way, though.

One of the announcers even said early on that Francis likes to try and parry with his right hand and he was biting on every feint. I think AJ took advantage of that on all 3 of the knock downs.

I'd imagine there will be some questions about Fury now. I think Fury f***ed around a little too much with Francis and AJ came in there as a stone cold assassin, but still.

I don’t think Fury took the bout serious at all after watching Francis get KO’d.

Reactions: I am not exposed

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Watching hockey on ESPN+ right now.

Did you guys know UFC 298 is live tonight on ESPN+ PPV? Hope Volk can pull it out this time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad