GDT: UFC 298: Volkanovski vs. Topuria

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Surprisingly went to a decision after how the first 2 minutes looked. Old rules I could see Dern winning since she had half of the first round and half of the 3rd with control but when damage comes into play, she clearly lost.

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Really close fight. Dern lost if you're going based on the face after the fight.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I thought it was pretty clear Lemos 29-28 (R1 and R2). Damage is the main scoring criteria and Dern didn't do a ton with the position R1 while Lemos was lighting her up on the feet. R2 was clear. R3 I had for Dern.

Reactions: Taytro

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Someone lost a bet. Kopylov defended pretty well, it took a bunch of attempts before Hernandez got him down. His Jiu Jitsu didn't look so hot though.
I think that last takedown was kopy slipping throwing a kick.

He defended really good in the first round

Watching the Wanderlei package, I think I'm OK with soccer kicks and stomps being illegal :laugh:
His fights were like a street fight in a ring.

Reactions: Taytro

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
Someone lost a bet. Kopylov defended pretty well, it took a bunch of attempts before Hernandez got him down. His Jiu Jitsu didn't look so hot though.

He didnt defend for shit. As soon as Hernandez got a single leg the fight was over. If you can lock hands vs Kopylov he's toast, absolute dogshit wrestling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad