GDT: UFC 295: Prochazka vs. Pereira

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Colby has tried so hard to be McGregor. I guess he knew that's where the money is. Good not great.
Colby is 0% like McGregor. Colby tries to be closer to Chael (still pretty far). He found a schtick that could make him money and ran it into the ground. It's over if he loses here. Hard to stay at the top if you lose 3 title fights. Hes also only beaten an unranked Masvidal in the last 3 years so, not particularly relevant anyway.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
No no comparison at all to McGregor lol. Colby was and then all of a sudden connor came around and then the new colby came out for hyping up the Lawler fight. It was all about recreating himself.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Wish I put more on Andrade. Just the level of experience on the feet and fight IQ. Took a lot of discipline for Andrade to not engage on the ground there and it paid off on spades. She's always an exciting fighter.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Andrade doing what she often does in there when the fight is on the feet. Great win.

Awful fight from Dern. Can't strike against someone at Andrade's level and her wrestling still sucks
Dern landed a pretty sweet judo throw in the first round before she decided to suck.

Reactions: m9

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
UFC297 actually has some pretty good depth to it. Not filled with stars or anything but some good fights. Allen/Evloev & Rakic/Jan are both really good, would headline Fight Nights

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
That is a couple large men

vince-mcmahon-pingas.gif

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Damn, Aspinall caught him.

I picked Pavlovich but Aspinall's speed was always going to be the way for him to win. Ate Pavlovich's shot too. He's looked like a future star his whole time in the UFC and here we are.

I knew it!

So happy right now. Another British champ

Yeah, I know it is interim.

Both of these guys would cream Stipe

Jones don't want any of that either

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I had no idea this was an interim title fight

So, when Jones returns, does he fight Aspinall or Stipe?

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I do wonder if Aspinall defends early next year. Maybe Blaydes or Almeida. Unfortunately not much out there in terms of options.

I'm not convinced Jones sticks around to fights him anyway

Reactions: Taytro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad