GDT: UFC 223: Khabib vs. Iaquinta

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Just gotta say, I’m 100% more interested in Raging Al vs Khabib than Pettis or Felder. Iaquinta is a legit wrestler with knockout power, I still expect him to get mauled, but he’s no slouch, and he’s in fighting shape.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
:laugh:

What came first? The chicken or the egg.

So Conor is wrong for going after Khabib BUT Khabib shouldn’t have had a calm talk with Lobov.

But wait.... Who started this all? Artem ****ing Lobov, he was the one talking **** about Khabib. And now he’s some bullied victim? **** off :laugh:, people are acting like Khabib violently attacked Artem the Goat

That's how it works in our society

You have the right to talk shit

What you don't have the right to do is put your hands on someone else

Gret99zky

Worst Thread Ever
May 5, 2007
Gamma Quadrant
According to the New York Post, McGregor could face up to 7 years in prison for his actions at Barclays.

In order to avoid any jail time his lawyers will spend a great deal of his money.

And then the multiple lawsuits will likely roll in, from the UFC (for lost revenue) and the individuals who were injured.

Conor's reputation and cache might not be too negatively affected by this incident but his bank account will be.

I have a feeling he is going to regret this despite his declaration that, "It had to be done."

Reactions: PrinceSexyHenrik

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Artem’s face when Conor throws the dolley through the window on embedded is the epitome of “I f***ed up” lol

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Wanted to bet on some fights today , do you guys know of any good online betting sites for NA customers ? You can pm me

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Obviously not picking him to win, but I like the style matchup with Iaquinta. He's a good wrestler that hits hard, which is the formula to beat Khabib. Hope he can put up a fight and maybe more.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Rogan just openly brought up the Conor situation... The longer this goes on the more I believe it's BS.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Lauzon looked very slow

I think that should be the last time we see him in the octagon

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Lauzon looked very slow

I think that should be the last time we see him in the octagon

I hate when people retire fighters, but I think I'm with you on this one. He just got crushed by someone that probably isn't ranked in the top 100 of his division.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
I hate when people retire fighters, but I think I'm with you on this one. He just got crushed by someone that probably isn't ranked in the top 100 of his division.
He's looked done his previous 2 fights as well. Pretty sure he's basically said he's just there to collect a paycheck to support his kid and hasn't looked interested whatsoever for a while. For his sake and his family I hope to never see him fight again.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
He's looked done his previous 2 fights as well. Pretty sure he's basically said he's just there to collect a paycheck to support his kid and hasn't looked interested whatsoever for a while. For his sake and his family I hope to never see him fight again.

Yeah, and even in his wins earlier in his career he's taken some beatings. If the end is near it's been a great run for a guy.

Gret99zky

Worst Thread Ever
May 5, 2007
Gamma Quadrant
rocky.jpg + abe.jpg = zabid.jpg

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Rose's footwork is really impressive. Very light on her feet

I hope she wins, I find Joanna annoying and unlikable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad