GDT: UFC 199: Rockhold vs. Bisping 2

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Bisping vs Jacare next?

Who knows how long Weidman is going to be out. He should fight someone else before getting another title shot anyways.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I find his head movement and footwork alone pretty entertaining even though he doesn't strike too often.
I get that. I don't find it very compelling though. I want fighters to be looking to beat the **** out of their opponent, looking to finish fights, etc. Cruz's style just isn't for me.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I get that. I don't find it very compelling though. I want fighters to be looking to beat the **** out of their opponent, looking to finish fights, etc. Cruz's style just isn't for me.

I normally like guys who do things in an eclectic way and I won't hold his style against Cruz but god knows that was a boring fight.

TerminatorBlue

Nov 11, 2007
Canada
Seeing Hunt KO Lesnar at UFC 200 would be pretty cool.

Has Hunt been confirmed? He seems to make the most sense Mir is retired/suspended, Overeem is fighting Miocic, Cain is fighting Browne...I think Arlovski and Werdum both coming off knock outs medical suspensions?

Don't know who else is out the there JDS?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Ariel Helwani says the UFC removed him from the building, took his credential, and banned him for life.

Pretty pathetic on their part if it's all because he did his job and broke the Lesnar news before the promo aired.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Has Hunt been confirmed? He seems to make the most sense Mir is retired/suspended, Overeem is fighting Miocic, Cain is fighting Browne...I think Arlovski and Werdum both coming off knock outs medical suspensions?

Fedor. :Naughty:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Nah. Not confirmed. I was just throwing Hunt out there because he doesn't have a fight right now.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Rockhold is going to be salty about this for a long time. Hes a great fighter and athlete but damn is he dull and unpleasant.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I've never been a big fan of Bisping. But it's a great story and nice to see a guy so late in his career and as such an underdog winning the title. And Rockhold comes across as a huge dirt bag so lol.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
I don't think Rockhold has ever really moved on from Bisping embarrassing him at AKA in front of his teammates.

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
What did Helwani do wrong? His Twitter feed looks like he didn't even announce Brock until it was official?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad