Besiktas x Dortmund (early game)
Sporting CP x Ajax

Group D
Sheriff x Shakhtar Donetsk (early game)
Inter Milan x Real Madrid

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Time to get Jones and Keita back in the team. Matip also doesn't play twice a week so Konate should be in the team too.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Time to get Jones and Keita back in the team. Matip also doesn't play twice a week so Konate should be in the team too.
Gomez might get some burn too. I don’t know if both Virgil and Matip get a rest though. Maybe Gomez RB?

I think Klopp goes with a very strong team though. They need to have six points going into the two Atletico games back to back

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Looks like Donny will be getting a start for United today. Pogba will likely play an advanced role.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Yep, Pogba on the left, Donny in the pivot. It's a big opportunity for him and I hope he takes it, because he really needs to solidify himself as an option. I would have liked to see Varane in as well as I think establishing his partnership with Maguire is more important than giving Lindelof playtime atm, but I understand the need to give him some rest and rotate with the qualifiers and everthing. Sancho also started to look more comfortable last game, hope continues to gain confidence

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Sevilla has no idea what to do with Adeyemi (except make him take PKs)

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Sevilla absolutely losing their minds. That En Neysri play could easily have been red. Not even near the ball.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Really weird to hear the announcers talking about AWB and going on about how he doesn't really know how to tackle since he's a converted winger.....which doesn't at all align with the player he actually is.

Reactions: luiginb and Jussi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad