Prospect Info: U-20 Tournament (Several Hab Prospects Involved)

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
Apparently it is rocket science :laugh: three variations of Teravainen in three sentences;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:.............***** I just rocketed my beer through my nose on your statement.....Now I am mad because I have to clean my laptop:cry:

By the way I could never spell that dudes name if my life depended on it

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
http://unitedstatesofhockey.com/2013/08/12/2013-u-s-wjc-camp-wrap-up/

2. Right Wing — This isn’t necessarily an overwhelming group, but right wings are plentiful for this club. Considering Ryan Hartman, a returnee from last year, wasn’t in camp, there are some tough decisions ahead. Riley Barber was somewhat inconsistent, but showed he’s the best option as the top-line guy who can provide some scoring pop. Hartman is a likely option in the top six after playing a fourth-line role last year. Hudson Fasching had a standout camp and could be a bottom-line guy. There’s also Adam Erne, who came on strong late in camp and Michael McCarron, who was better in the earlier stages. One or both of those guys should be on the final roster as a second- or third-line guy, depending on what happens with Hartman. Either one could be a solid 13th forward as well.

Michael McCarron (MTL) — The big Canadiens first-rounder had a lot of good flashes, but like Cammarata his last two games played were awfully quiet. McCarron showed the ability to be a strong power-forward for this group, be a net-front guy on the power play and use his physical play to his advantage. The biggest problem I see right now is finding where McCarron is a fit. If he has a good first half in London, they’ll find a place for him. His skating isn’t top-end, but it’s adequate for his size and I’m still impressed by his hands for being 6-5, 225. He could use some work on his decisionmaking, but McCarron is very much still a candidate for this roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad