GDT: U-18 WJC Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Oh Lehkonen, you should've shot or at least made a better pass to Lindell, would have been a hightlight reel goal from the Teräväinen drop pass. :rant: Oh well Markkula scored after Barkov's faceoff win, 2-5.

YARR123

Oct 30, 2010
That was an absolute beauty of a pass from Teräväinen. Too bad linemates couldn't finish.

That move was a piece of art.

Markkula scores. Anyone else noticed that he's been very impressive so far in this tournament? Dynamic skater, great wrister too.

YARR123

Oct 30, 2010
Important goal for Barkov. He's looked pretty good in this game but could use a confidence boost.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
too bad we didn't score when it was 1-3 and there were 2 PP. After that failed, getting back to the game was pure theory.

Password

Nov 19, 2010
Finland
Good game, but we can do better than this. Our PP isn't clicking 100% yet, we need more movement and traffic in front of their net. When we had Barkov and H. Ikonen in traffic we scored..

Kulmala and Markkula very impressive, while i expect more from J. Ikonen (i know he had flu) and Ristolainen who needs to contribute offensively. Barkov really needed those points. I'm sure these guys will step up in playoffs.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
wow, Germany won the first 4-0. If they win that means SUI and Latvia going to relegation round.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
GER vs. SUI 4-0

First Period has been pretty lopsided.

1-0 Markus Eisenschmid (Dominik Kahun) 10:52
2-0 Leon Draisaitl (Markus Eisenschmid) 14:11
3-0 Leon Draisaitl (Dominik Kahun) 17:56 PP
4-0 Benjamin Zientek (Eric Stephan) 18:37

The second line (Eisenschmid - Kahun - Draisaitl) is really destroying the Swiss team.

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
This seems like an especially weak Swiss team. I would not be shocked if they actually got relegated if Bjorkstrand and co will be on top of their game in the decisive game.

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
This seems like an especially weak Swiss team. I would not be shocked if they actually got relegated if Bjorkstrand and co will be on top of their game in the decisive game.

I haven't seen anything of the Danish team so far, but I have to admit I am pretty disappointed with the Swiss team. Although I can't say that I mind, at the moment.

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Too many stupid penalties by the Germans now.
So far Switzerland could not capitalize, but Germany is trying everything to get them back into the game. :shakehead

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
5-0 Germany now.

Ziegler with the goal, Draisaitl picked up an assist, his thir point of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad