GDT: U-18 WJC Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland
It's better to watch these streams afterwards.. ****ing horrible servers that can't stand few watchers.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
OK Finland vs. Denmark game started lagging in the second period, just like I presumed. Is there a livescore somewhere? Thank you anyways!

While you were presuming things before the game, why didn't you also presume the location of the livescore? :sarcasm:

iihf.com

cibtom

:(
May 27, 2006
Tampere
if it takes place in Khabarovsk, it would be sold out (7100) ;)
You know, MHL is doing great job to popularise junior hockey. It does not work like that in Czech or Slovakia.

Well, people in Brno like ice hockey, but these days, Kometa Brno plays Extraleague finals, so I think there is "too much" ice hockey for us and we have to decide what games are we going to watch and for most of us, Kometa Brno is the winner. But in general it's true, junior hockey is not popular in Czech Republic.

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
Now it gives me error all the time (lol). Says there are too many clients..

I supose I am not the only one who has this fellow problem. I gues the server of the czech site is meant for only a few viewers. Maybe the parents of the players? (lol again).

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Well, people in Brno like ice hockey, but these days, Kometa Brno plays Extraleague finals, so I think there is "too much" ice hockey for us and we have to decide what games are we going to watch and for most of us, Kometa Brno is the winner. But in general it's true, junior hockey is not popular in Czech Republic.

I know about Kometa fans :handclap: I said about junior hockey.

Password

Nov 19, 2010
Finland
Who fell right before Denmark's goal, was it Lindell?

Barkov needs to step up, he's winning battles and is good defensively but that's about it.

Look like the team save energy for tomorrows game..

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Who fell right before Denmark's goal, was it Lindell?
Vainonen got the puck on the blueline and passed it straight on to the stick of the guy who eventually scored. Lindell was the d-man on the 2on1. Vainonen has not looked good today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad