GDT: U-18 WJC Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
I really hope it will be a tie game between Finland and Denmark, but I believe Finland will win pretty easily and the goal difference could get phenomenal. 6-1 or 11-0 Finland

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
Any way to watch this game. No matter the price, I'll pay :laugh:

EDIT: forget it, I'm in!

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Btw. the second commentator is former good player Ivo Prorok. I've never heard him doing this before anywhere but he's still great (did the CAN-CZE game too). Much much better than any "expert" on tv :shakehead

Switlo

Oct 19, 2011
You snooze, you lose. I had the page open like an hour ago. :D

For Russians, you can watch your team here (streams at the bottom of the page): http://itv.koya.lv/index.php?select=hockey&d=15042012&event=lat_-_swe&c=1

I'm watching in on Russian 2 channel in a great quality but i'm in Russia so don't know if Russian federal channels are aviable in NA somehow.

Russian PK now, and we lead 1-0

SUI are looking pretty small on the ice i mean Russians play much more physically Swiss are being pushed away from the puck

also more complit game from Team Russia more passes, much smarter game than vs Germany

so far i like what i see

RKC

Aug 7, 2011
Atleast the stream is working better than last time. Who scored?

cibtom

:(
May 27, 2006
Tampere
I still have the ticket for this game :) I wanted to go there to see Finland, but it's raining in Brno and I'm too lazy :D And the stream is working pretty well for me.

Switlo

Oct 19, 2011
1-0 Russia leads after the first

Zadorov#16 (Osnovin#18)

Russia looks much better playing physical and feels very comfortable on ice

P:S: empty arena seats is a sad thing.I'd like to think that if it was held in Russian small town (Like Neftekamsk or Chekhov) it won't be so empty even when it's not Team Russia playing

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
P:S: empty arena seats is a sad thing.I'd like to think that if it was held in Russian small town (Like Neftekamsk or Chekhov) it won't be so empty even when it's not Team Russia playing
if it takes place in Khabarovsk, it would be sold out (7100) ;)
You know, MHL is doing great job to popularise junior hockey. It does not work like that in Czech or Slovakia.

Switlo

Oct 19, 2011
if it takes place in Khabarovsk, it would be sold out (7100) ;)
You know, MHL is doing great job to popularise junior hockey. It does not work like that in Czech or Slovakia.

well, Khabarovsk is hockey mad city

next year WJC in Ufa and i do plan to attend all the top countries games and i know a lot of ppl who will be realy happy to watch young canadiens on the Ufa Arena ice or young finns or swiss and so on

i'm all for promoting hockey in any kind of form in every country in the world

Anton Slepyshev #9 Russia leads 2-0 the goal is 20 sec after the starting whistle..nice

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
OK Finland vs. Denmark game started lagging in the second period, just like I presumed. Is there a livescore somewhere? Thank you anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad