GDT: U-18 WJC Day 3 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
google transleitör FTW! KIPPIS!

En Google kääntää. Olen viimeistely vakooja perustuu Kanadassa partiossa niiden Hockey ohjelmaa. Älä kerro kenellekään, tai minä annan sinulle oman Harry Potter arpi! :sarcasm:

sirMcDuck

Feb 19, 2006
En Google kääntää. Olen viimeistely vakooja perustuu Kanadassa partiossa niiden Hockey ohjelmaa. Älä kerro kenellekään, tai minä annan sinulle oman Harry Potter arpi!

"No Google translate. I've been finish spy based on Canada boyscout their Hockey program. Don't tell anyone, or I'll give you your own Harry Potter scar."

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
Anyone have a link that isn't crazy lagged?

I watch so much TV, Hockey Games, Movies on my laptop and this is one of the few giving me problems. I also tried the desktop and it's just as bad

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Then you obviously have not looked hard enough, there has been streams for many past U18 tournaments.

I can guarantee that there have been few unless TSN has televised Canada's games. 2008(?) was different becase it was in the US and e.g. Fasthockey streamed a lot of games.

MaNNe

Sep 27, 2009
Finland
So you are not allowed to complain at all? This is so finnish. Finns never complain, except if another finn complains about something. Woah!

So you're given something for free, just because someone is kind hearted enough to do it. He doesn't get anything from it and infact I'd be willing to bet they/him have invested quite a bit of money for this also and your first reaction is to complain when that thing isn't picture perfect. That's very grateful...
If you deem the only available stream that is given to you for free unwatchable then don't watch it for god sakes, but please for the love of god keep your complains to yourself.

Besides it's a well known fact that do Finns complain about everything just not publicly.

As far as the game itself goes, i'ts pretty typical Finnish hockey. Lots of shots, but only a few goals :(. But it's been pretty good game for the Finns. This team does have a chance to go all the way if they could finish their chances.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Wow there were about 1000 viewers when i started watching now there are over 4000.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It seems 25 is Haaapla, not Lehkonen.

Maalivahdit:
1 Korpisalo Joonas, Jokerit
30 Auren Jean, Sport
31 Saros Juuse, HPK

Puolustajat:
2 Lehtonen Mikko, TPS
3 Mäkinen Atte, Tappara
4 Vainonen Mikko, HIFK